My "traincase"

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
Nice collection! Ooh, what Stila palette is that?

Which one? The one in the last pic on the left? With the girl swinging? That's the Creme Bouquet Look Book.

duckduck

HELL YES! I am so glad I am not the only person to look at a Craftsman/Snap-on/Husky tool case and think "wow, that would make some damn nice m/u storage..." I love that you did it - I think my next storage is going to have to be one of these.

mustardgirl

That looks amazing
smiles.gif
Such an awesome idea and I'm sure esp. because it's a Husky that it will be durable for a long long time.

melliquor

Wow... great collection. Love the l/g and blushes. The storage idea is brilliant. I will soon be needing one of those. I am sooo running out of room with mine.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacylynne
wow nice collection. I have 2 traincases that I out grew as well. Are these tool boxes portable?

That is the only downside. I cannot pick that thing up when all of my makeup is in it. I have to get DH to move it. If I'm going out of town, I have to pick and choose what to take in my old traincase.

Wow, your lippie collection is impressive! All of your stuff is so organized and neat, I love how absolutely everything has a little place of its own.
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

Great collection!

I love that toolbox, it holds so much; I’m definitely going to look into that one.

Latest posts