My Wallet Is Crying But I Can't Stop Smiling Haul [Pic Heavy]

xKiKix

Hi everyone this is my first haul on Specktra and i hope you guys like it...
Yah, I realize that I'm going to be in SOOOO much debt due to all this purchases but at least I'm happy... btw, I also got the lucky tom quad but I forgot to put it in the pile with the picture.

FYI, i know my bed looks like it belongs to a 12 year old but I'm actually 19 turning 20 next week... so yah, i just really REALLY love hello kitty and pink (can you tell?)

Overview of Products in bags
DSC01933.jpg

DSC01934.jpg

Contents are Spilled...
DSC01935.jpg

MAC Haul
DSC01937.jpg

DSC01938.jpg

This was SOO pretty that it had to have its own picture to do its justice...
DSC01939.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

Estee Lauder Haul
DSC01942.jpg

Lancome Haul
DSC01943.jpg

Ulta, Coastal Scents and Sephora Haul
DSC01944.jpg

I was going to type out ALL of the product names but then I realized that it was going to be TOOOO long so i skipped that and just decided to leave it as pictures instead... let me know what you think thanks..

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolener
great haul & your laptop is so cute :p

hehe thanks it was customized from sonystyle.com but now they dont have those designs anymore... hmm, LE laptop??? lol.

Corvs Queen

Do the Estee Lauder compact refills fit into the Hello Kitty Koture compact? I mean Estee Lauder owns MAC so maybe they're the same size? I have one of the EL compacts around here but I can't find it to save my life. Great haul!!!

sassyclassy

I love the things you got! Especially the Hello Kitty Kouture compact
yes.gif
I was just wondering, what Coastal Scents palette did you buy? Because I noticed that yours actually says Coastal Scents on it whereas the older ones never had that.

kariii

hey, you're poet and you don't know it! (you totally rhymed your title)..

Awesome haul!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
Do the Estee Lauder compact refills fit into the Hello Kitty Koture compact? I mean Estee Lauder owns MAC so maybe they're the same size? I have one of the EL compacts around here but I can't find it to save my life. Great haul!!!

sadly the refills i got for my estee lauder did not fit the hello kitty compact... but the compact i got for estee lauder is EXTREMELY small. but maybe the large compact refill will fit the hello kitty compact, i'll have to drop by the estee lauder counter sometime and ask them to let me try the large refill and get back to you on that.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyclassy
I love the things you got! Especially the Hello Kitty Kouture compact
yes.gif
I was just wondering, what Coastal Scents palette did you buy? Because I noticed that yours actually says Coastal Scents on it whereas the older ones never had that.

i got the 88 color shimmer palette, i think its a new packaging from CS because maybe they realized that other ppl are buying from ebay and they figured if you buy from CS.com then it'll actually have their name on it, thats what i think. lol.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie'sAngel
Oooh! I see a Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner...I'm SOOO obsessed with those lol!! Which one did you get?

its r.s.v.p. but i havent used it yet but i tried it at sephora and it was nice...

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
whats in that palette that says coastal scents?

its the 88 color shimmer palette
greengrin.gif

Latest posts