N/A

Barbie-gone-bad

Re: Confused lately

Hi, sorry for your loses. I hope your uncle gets better soon!
I underdtand wat you meam about finding your way. I am confussed about my path as well. From the sounds of it, it seems you may be suffering from anexity and/or depression. I have had anexity my whole life, before I was treated for it I was too very shy. After taking medication, my anexity is much better.

Maybe your struggles with school is due to the fact you have not found what you are REALLY intrested in yet? Or maybe school isn't for you....scchool is not the key to success...hardwork and creative is, sure school is a steping stone, but it isn't nessary (sp).

I found school is unbearable when I am not happy. You sound unhappy, an deaths and illiness make focus on school very hard. I'd say the best thing to do is work on feeling better on the inside-that may sound chessy but it is true
greengrin.gif
- and ur self esteem, then think see how feel about school. I find simply wearing nice clothing, and spending extra time and hair, etc.

Hope this helps...all the best luck
greengrin.gif

-Hayley

Pm me if you'd like to talk.

Simply Elegant

I have been through similar stuff to you and if you would like to talk, pm me. Too personal here.

LMD84

th_hug.gif
i agree with that perhaps you just haven;'t found what you really love to do just yet. which is why you loose motivation and such with the studies you have been doing. my mum was 30 when she deceided that she wanted to be a teacher. up until then she had done admin work in an office. so it shows you don't have to have everything worked out straight from leaving school.

as for your issues with death - perhaps you could see a councilor to discuss the way you feel and maybe together you could work out a way of rationalising your feelings. but i'm sorry you have had to deal with so many deaths. it's very hard for anybody
ssad.gif

things will get better for you - you just have to believe that they will.

Bjarka

I have to agree, and say maybe you should see a therapist, due to anxiety/depression.
I had to see one a year ago, and It really did help. Took me a long time to want to admit to needing the help.
And education can be ahrd. Finding the right thing can be really difficult. I have thought about wether I've made the right choices... but as life change, so do you and what is right for you.

Latest posts