N Collection..almost here!

NaturallyME

Shimmer posted the color descriptions for Mac's new N Collection today.
I was wondering what you ladies are interested in?

The products I'm most likely going with will be

l/s 4n &5n
l/g 3n & 4n
e/s i dont know yet i'd have to see in person
p/p Quite Natural & Groundwork
l/l Sublime culture

MSF's i'd have to see in person too.

YAY im going to be SUPER BROKE!!
smiles.gif

Your turn.....

lsperry

My wish list:
Quote:
Lipglasses

* 4N - Light chocolate brown with red pearl

Eyeshadow

* Nanogold - Clean gold with rose pearl (Luster)
* Dark Edge - Deep chocolate brown (Matte)

Paint Pots
* Soft Ochre - Yellow beige (Cream)
* Quite Natural - Chocolate brown (Cream)

Not interested in the lipsticks until I see some swatches and learn what the finishes are. Plus 4N lipglass is a maybe. Also, don’t need groundwork PP or the Natural MSF. I picked up 2 NMSFs from a CCO and I already have groundwork PP.

I’m going out of town Thursday (1/10/08) and will visit the MAC counter there. I HOPE they have the collection out and I can play with everything. Maybe I will be won over by the “warmed” MSF. Who knows? But for now neither is doing anything for me….LOL.

lsperry

I'm NW45 and it’s okay. Nothing I would purchase a 2nd time. I doubt if I’ve used it 5 times since purchasing it in August.

blazeno.8

I'm in it for the lip products (and IF they're not chalky the Nailpolishes too). I am already quite pleased with the neutral eye colors that I have.

spectrolite

I will probably get the Warmed MSF, a few backups of the MSF Natural and maybe a few of the shadows...maybe a lippie
smiles.gif
I have to wait until I see swatches though. I'm trying to add some neutral colours to my collection since at the moment its very colourful.

I already have the Groundwork paint pot and I was unsure about it at first but now I use it nearly every day. I find that it works really well my blue's and greens, especially Veluxe Pearl finish. Freshwater looks amazing over it! I'm NW 45.

aziajs

I really need to see it in person. I can't tell what I'd get from the promo pics. I am thinking about both of the MSFs, a couple shadows, a lipglass and lipstick.

mzdawn

I want to see what the new MSFs (not the MSF naturals) look like. I purchased Gold Spill from the last trio (along witht he other 2, err...) and I don't like it at all. It's too chunky - I want something glowy, like Shimpagne.

I can't wait to see 'em in person!

ARmakeupjunkie

As of now, I want the two MSFs, 3 of the eyeshadows, and maybe two of the lipglass.
drools.gif
Won't really know for sure until I see some swatches either here or on the website.
yes.gif

seymone25

I absolutely cannot wait until thursday.. My MAC store received there shipment so I got a sneak peek of the items, unfortunately could not purchase. I am getting alot of things.

QTAllStarGurl

I'm only interested in the 2 MSF's the rest..meh...im not interested in the Natural MSF's b/c the CCO by me has like a million Deep Dark MSF's and I seem to be one of the only ones who buys them lol

ZoeFerret

I am really interested in the Natural MSF- I am hoping one of the Mediums will work out for my skintone. Currently the Medium is a bit too light and Medium Dark is too dark. I also really want the Flushed MSF. The lippies sound nice too- but I have to see them in person before I get anything.

So they are really coming out this Thursday ( Jan 10th ) I was hoping for a earlier release- oh well.....

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeFerret
I am really interested in the Natural MSF- I am hoping one of the Mediums will work out for my skintone. Currently the Medium is a bit too light and Medium Dark is too dark. I also really want the Flushed MSF. The lippies sound nice too- but I have to see them in person before I get anything.

So they are really coming out this Thursday ( Jan 10th ) I was hoping for a earlier release- oh well.....

it was suppose to come out the 17th
smiles.gif

i'm wondering what color would be better for me as well...in the msf natural

kyoto

I called my local Mac store today and they confirmed that this Thursday is the day. I think what is drawing me to this collection is the naturalness of it. I want my makeup to look good for work, but natural and polished and am hoping this collection has the right colors and finishes for it. I'm also looking forward to the two MSFs, since I missed them in the past and had to buy them on ebay.

Latest posts