N.Y.C. Lip Sliders Tinted Lip Balm

Lerina

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 3
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

Comments: Got this in sugar coated and sugar kiss. Sugar Coated is a very pale, milky baby pink (perfect when paired with a smokey eye). Sugar Kiss is a gorgeous, soft bubble gum pink (much more wearable shade of pink than sugar coated). I don't know why they call this a lip balm because it's far from it. It's so glossy, thick, and moisturizing. It's also long-lasting. I get great pigmentation from these. I just don't like that I have to apply it with my fingers. The packaging does offer a lot of product, though. It's a damn shame that these have been discontinued, though.​

naturallyfab

Overall Rating: 3
Price [Value]: 3
Packaging Quality: 2
Would you buy this product again? no

I got this in a pinky-red shade (the label has worn), and it gives great color to my lips. It doesn't last quite as long as I would like, and The tin is really annoying to use. This product gets very messy, so keep it indoors so it won't melt all over your makeup bag!!!

agolds5682

I think this NYC lip sliders are the absolute bomb!! I really like the coverage and look on the lips. I have both sugar coated and sugar kiss and I love and use both alot. These little gems are staples in my lip collection. I made sure to grab a lifetime supply while they were at the dollar tree, that way I will never run out. These have been discontuined so if you still see them grab them asap. They work for woman of all different skin tones so that's a plus as well. These can be used on there own or over a lipsticks. I know sugar coated is also a great dupe to mac boybait cremesheen lipgloss so for all you lovers of that color this is a cheaper alternative to that!!!

LuvKay26

Jus bought 2 of these on clearance at CVS ..... didnt know they were being discontinued tho ... bummer =(