• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine - new shades for 2011 (general review)

Lerina

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? : Yes​
Comments: I bought the shades fashion ave. fuchsia (fuchsia), midtown mulberry (cherry pink), and prospect pink (baby pink with shimmer). The formula hasn't changed from the original one, but the colors are much more pigmented. Fashion Ave. Fuchsia is the perfect hot pink shade for summer and the shimmer isn't noticeable on the lips. Midtown Mulberry is a reddish pink and to my surprise didn't bleed at all, so no lip liner is necessary. Prospect Pink is very frosty (can they not make a pink shade without being so frosty?!), but does show up more pink on my lips than their original shade (pink kiss), which only looked white on my lips. I think the other shades are just as pigmented and less shimmery, so these are definitely better than the original liquid lip shines. I just wouldn't repurchase the pink shade.​