Nail Dotter Tools

mena22787

Hey ladies

I'm wondering if anyone would know of where to get something like this? It's a nail dotter that's got changeable dotting tools (kind of looks like a pen). I've looked online at Sally's but they don't seem to have anything like this... TIA!!

mena22787

:
icon_bump.gif
:

no one??
ssad.gif

moonrevel

They don't have much in the way of these things at Sally's with the interchanging ends. They have this, but it's only one size:

So Easy - So Easy Double Up Detailing/Dotting Nail Brush

If you're looking to shop online, Trans Design, Inc. has some great nail art tools. Go to the "Nail Art Colors & Stickers" section and pick "Brushes & Tools" along the top. Not exactly what you've pictured, but close!

An alternative if you want to buy it in a B&M store is also to go to a craft store like Michael's and get what's called an embossing tool in the scrapbooking section. They work just as well!

Not sure if that helped because I didn't actually answer your question, but hopefully it gives you some ideas!

mena22787

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
They don't have much in the way of these things at Sally's with the interchanging ends. They have this, but it's only one size:

So Easy - So Easy Double Up Detailing/Dotting Nail Brush

If you're looking to shop online, Trans Design, Inc. has some great nail art tools. Go to the "Nail Art Colors & Stickers" section and pick "Brushes & Tools" along the top. Not exactly what you've pictured, but close!

An alternative if you want to buy it in a B&M store is also to go to a craft store like Michael's and get what's called an embossing tool in the scrapbooking section. They work just as well!

Not sure if that helped because I didn't actually answer your question, but hopefully it gives you some ideas!

sooo helpful!! thanks so much!

Latest posts