Nail lacquer: Vintage Vamp (cream, Handcrafted 2005)

mspixieears

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 4.5
Would you buy this product again? Damn it yes.

This nearly earned 5s on all categories, it's so damn good. Been wearing it for nearly a month now, and NOT A CHIP IN SIGHT. Yes, it's a shout. I only applied a base coat and one coat of colour, and no top coat and it just lasts and lasts. Beautiful rich deep red that's glossy and opaque. It's not so dark that you can't see the red and there many similar colours to this on the market but it applies excellently and its long-wearing capability has made my very similar UD nail polish Brick Red (or Brick House?) redundent. Have this awful feeling that it's LE so buying again is probably out of the question but I'd consider a back-up if I got the chance.

kaliraksha

Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

Comments: I waited forever to try this one even though I bought it almost 2 months ago... but I finally did and it's exceptional. People don't usually comment on my toe nail color and I wear flip flops year round so they do see them... and on more than one ocassion someone has said they like the color. It's so rich and deep...... I adore it. I will be shouting too about the longwear of this product.... a little over 3 weeks and NO CHIPPING! Yay <3

anjecakes

Price: 4.8
Packaging Quality: 1
Would you buy this product again?: Yes

I absolutely love this color. It's such a deep, dark red.

I got a lot of compliments on it! :)

I applied it over my acryllic nails that were growing out (one coat only, btw), and it lasted for over a month without one chip.

Shanible

Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Of course!

This is my all time favorite lacquer! It's the most beautiful shade and so easy to apply. If I was only allowed one color for the rest of my life, this would be the one for me.