Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

I think she might be!
Thanks for the heads-up on Quixotic, it's odd how many polish people seem to do this.
I had noticed no Black Friday stuff or new releases for a while, a brand I only buy occasionally so I won't really miss them if they don't come back.
Still nothing from Great Lakes, I hope they return as I do like their polishes.
I forgot about Great Lakes, there's still nothing new in the group. At least she hasn't disappeared with people's money.

Anitacska

My Stackry package came today, 4 days early! Glad I didn't pay for the faster service. Annoyingly one of my PfDs got smashed and one EdM is missing. Ugh, not happy. Yours are all there luckily, Anne. I can post them on Monday, if you want them sent signed for, it's £4.20, otherwise it's £3.20.

I do like the ones I got very much. The one that broke is Rainbow of Imagination, and the missing one is Secret Sights.

IMG_20220114_142345351.jpg

IMG_20220114_145421626.jpg

I decided not to order from HHC after all. I really can't afford it right now.

PearlyQueen

My Stackry package came today, 4 days early! Glad I didn't pay for the faster service. Annoyingly one of my PfDs got smashed and one EdM is missing. Ugh, not happy. Yours are all there luckily, Anne. I can post them on Monday, if you want them sent signed for, it's £4.20, otherwise it's £3.20.

I do like the ones I got very much. The one that broke is Rainbow of Imagination, and the missing one is Secret Sights.

View attachment 70187

View attachment 70188

I decided not to order from HHC after all. I really can't afford it right now.
Yay, great speedy delivery, but what a shame and annoyance with one missing, one broken that's not good :(
Thanks for letting me know re my EdMs, I'll make payment in a minute (no need for tracking).
Your haul is gorgeous ❣️
I really love those PfDs, hoping some of them will soon be on their way to me as well (Stackry is taking ages to consolidate this time, which isn't a problem as it's now going to hit next month's cc bill which is good!). Just sooo vibrant! I'm wishing I'd bought This Is Halloween now, that bottle shot makes it look scrummy - unlike their swatch shots! I also love Simba, unexpectedly, and Impressive Wingspan too. Enjoy wearing them, they are delicious! Off to paypal now! xxx

Anitacska

Yay, great speedy delivery, but what a shame and annoyance with one missing, one broken that's not good :(
Thanks for letting me know re my EdMs, I'll make payment in a minute (no need for tracking).
Your haul is gorgeous ❣️
I really love those PfDs, hoping some of them will soon be on their way to me as well (Stackry is taking ages to consolidate this time, which isn't a problem as it's now going to hit next month's cc bill which is good!). Just sooo vibrant! I'm wishing I'd bought This Is Halloween now, that bottle shot makes it look scrummy - unlike their swatch shots! I also love Simba, unexpectedly, and Impressive Wingspan too. Enjoy wearing them, they are delicious! Off to paypal now! xxx
It's very annoying. I've contacted both makers, haven't heard from PfD at all, EdM replied with some questions, but so far no offer of refund or replacement. I actually asked both of them to hold my replacement until I place another order, or if that's not doable, then refund me.

Thanks, got the money, will aim to post tomorrow.

PearlyQueen

It's very annoying. I've contacted both makers, haven't heard from PfD at all, EdM replied with some questions, but so far no offer of refund or replacement. I actually asked both of them to hold my replacement until I place another order, or if that's not doable, then refund me.

Thanks, got the money, will aim to post tomorrow.
Thanks Anita, no rush if you're busy!
I hope you get satisfaction from both makers, I do always worry with a forwarder how it will work out if there is damage.

Anitacska

Thanks Anita, no rush if you're busy!
I hope you get satisfaction from both makers, I do always worry with a forwarder how it will work out if there is damage.
I'm always busy, lol, but I'm sure I'll have time to go to the post office. I need to go out anyway to collect some contact lenses from Specsavers. It's really easy as we live in the town center, so I can do everything in one go.

Thanks, I hope so too. The PfD was definitely broken before it got the Stackry as the polish was completely dried out and the package wasn't smelly at all. The EdM I guess could've been nicked, but I don't think so. Neither are terribly expensive, but it would be nice not to have to buy them again.

Latest posts