Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

I'm actually really excited today about something not polish related. You might remember that I mentioned that I collect some perfumes, namely YSL Paris limited edition fragrances. I managed to find one that I really didn't think I would. I couldn't even find much about it online, it's the first springtime fragrance they released, it's from 2002. I accidentally stumbled upon it on eBay and got it for a very reasonable price. It arrived today. I now have all the springtime fragrances and I'm really happy.

Now if I could find EP December 2012, that would be amazing! Probably won't happen, but you never know!

PearlyQueen

I'm actually really excited today about something not polish related. You might remember that I mentioned that I collect some perfumes, namely YSL Paris limited edition fragrances. I managed to find one that I really didn't think I would. I couldn't even find much about it online, it's the first springtime fragrance they released, it's from 2002. I accidentally stumbled upon it on eBay and got it for a very reasonable price. It arrived today. I now have all the springtime fragrances and I'm really happy.

Now if I could find EP December 2012, that would be amazing! Probably won't happen, but you never know!
Oh well done, I'm pleased for you! Not convinced the EP will ever appear, but never say never!

PearlyQueen

So did I! In the end I only got the Garden Path and Nevermind. The Paint It Pretty was nice, but I'm not convinced it's not similar to something I already own.

I received my previous order yesterday, all 3 are really pretty.

View attachment 70453
I really like both the ones you chose, both were in my shortlist but I've been profligate on spending this month so they had to go. I was also tempted by the PiP but it was also a casualty of the cull. And I've seen the next Nailed It collection coming on 15th and I MUST HAVE most of them...
Your order is really cute, I have the GLL on the way too, the KBShimmer was another I thought about at the time and it's cute.

PearlyQueen

So this is what I've been wearing this week - Quixotic Polish Frost Stained Glass:
DSC09596.JPG DSC09591.JPG DSC09592.JPG DSC09594.JPG DSC09600.JPG
It's really lovely! It mostly looks like the pinkest of the photos, even though the base colour is actually a very dark purple. Very pleased - but need to change soon as it's starting to look past its best.

Anitacska

So this is what I've been wearing this week - Quixotic Polish Frost Stained Glass:
View attachment 70474 View attachment 70475 View attachment 70476 View attachment 70477 View attachment 70478
It's really lovely! It mostly looks like the pinkest of the photos, even though the base colour is actually a very dark purple. Very pleased - but need to change soon as it's starting to look past its best.
Very pretty!

Sorry I've been AWOL, my younger two are doing exams, so I've been really busy. So far this week we've had 2 very early starts (one more on Friday), plus on Monday my eldest and I went to see Europe, Foreigner and Whitesnake at the O2. On Saturday I'm taking my middle one to see My Chemical Romance in Milton Keynes. I've been driving up and down the M25 and M40 as we have to go to High Wycombe for the exams. I'm really stressed and tired.

I did place an order from EdM and asked her to add my missing polish from last year. I need to empty my Stackry box in 2 weeks, so decided to add a few polishes to it, even though there were no discounts. I did get free shipping at least.

Have you seen the new Glams? I like the look of the holo collection, might actually place an order this time.

PearlyQueen

Very pretty!

Sorry I've been AWOL, my younger two are doing exams, so I've been really busy. So far this week we've had 2 very early starts (one more on Friday), plus on Monday my eldest and I went to see Europe, Foreigner and Whitesnake at the O2. On Saturday I'm taking my middle one to see My Chemical Romance in Milton Keynes. I've been driving up and down the M25 and M40 as we have to go to High Wycombe for the exams. I'm really stressed and tired.

I did place an order from EdM and asked her to add my missing polish from last year. I need to empty my Stackry box in 2 weeks, so decided to add a few polishes to it, even though there were no discounts. I did get free shipping at least.

Have you seen the new Glams? I like the look of the holo collection, might actually place an order this time.
Sounds exhausting, at least the end is in sight!
Yay for new EdMs and the replacement polish.
I'm very intrigued by the Glam holos coming soon, waiting for more swatches to decide though! I've bought way too much lately and I want some of the new Wildflowers, but I do like a couple of the Glams from what I've seen (and still want that previous red one...).
I got the complete Nailed It collection from RC on Sunday.

Anitacska

Sounds exhausting, at least the end is in sight!
Yay for new EdMs and the replacement polish.
I'm very intrigued by the Glam holos coming soon, waiting for more swatches to decide though! I've bought way too much lately and I want some of the new Wildflowers, but I do like a couple of the Glams from what I've seen (and still want that previous red one...).
I got the complete Nailed It collection from RC on Sunday.
Oh no, the one more on Friday is just for this week, there are several more exams in the coming weeks! The last one is on 23rd June. :(

At least the ex has Max most of the time, can't deal with him as well. But I was so pissed off with him, on Monday he came over to watch the younger two and feed them, and even though I asked him to wash up after himself, he left all the dirty plates and cutlery for me to deal with! We got back after midnight and had to be up at 6.15 and I had bloody piles of washing up left for me. I was fuming!

He's coming over on Saturday again to watch and feed the 2 who aren't coming to the concert, but I swear I'll kill him if he doesn't wash up afterwards! :mad: I've literally never regretted divorcing him.

PearlyQueen

Oh no, the one more on Friday is just for this week, there are several more exams in the coming weeks! The last one is on 23rd June. :(

At least the ex has Max most of the time, can't deal with him as well. But I was so pissed off with him, on Monday he came over to watch the younger two and feed them, and even though I asked him to wash up after himself, he left all the dirty plates and cutlery for me to deal with! We got back after midnight and had to be up at 6.15 and I had bloody piles of washing up left for me. I was fuming!

He's coming over on Saturday again to watch and feed the 2 who aren't coming to the concert, but I swear I'll kill him if he doesn't wash up afterwards! :mad: I've literally never regretted divorcing him.
Sorry Anita, that's a lot of driving ahead :(
Your ex sounds really annoying, the last sentence made me laugh out loud! Hope he listens next time xxx

Latest posts