Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

CartoonChic

as for now im only going to jump inn the scofflaw wagon. lol getting Enchanteds and EdMs sounds a lit bit scary to me.
CC has an addict's Logic.
girlhaha.gif
jk CC, we all want your hauls!!
Lol! But I am a nail polish addict, so the logic makes perfect sense. I actually feel like I'm going through polish withdrawal after cutting back my hauls. I need a fix.

Anneri

clashing? No way!!! your hands and nails look gorgeous with that polish. very lady like, with that ring and everything!!! sorry that your nails broke but still they look good.      i like your pedi too and the place where you are at must be pretty. i feel like getting into that little piece of water i see in the
We just came back from an evening stroll along the river (we also had dinner and some cocktails and I'm pretty drunk right now) and here's a pic for you from the view upon the city (my pedi pic was made at a 'Beach Bar') somewhere downriver. But you don'twant to swim there - there're a lot of cargo ships and there're some algae in the water which make it smelly! Sorry for the novel y'all! Btw Dominique, see something you remember? The large skyscraper on the right is going to be the new European Central Bank.
ad486b3e_image.jpeg

Dominique33

Thanks for posting
omg.gif
, this huge building was not there when I was in Frankfurt. I remember the nicknames " Krankfurt " und " Mainhattan " lol, well the weather was really terrible, I would suffer from soar throat every month, but I wish I could go back in time !

Anitacska

drinkup.gif
as well!

Train Bleu is on my list. I've recently started buying NARS pencils a few months ago. I have
Dragon Girl,
Cruella,
Damned,
413BLKR, and one Satin pencil
Jardin de Plantes
. I want to get more colors. I like them a lot. I know Dominique has a fantastic NARS lipstick and lip pencil collection.

drinks.gif
tipsy.gif
<--- Anneri

kimibos

Train Bleu is on my list. I've recently started buying NARS pencils a few months ago. I have
Dragon Girl,
Cruella,
Damned,
413BLKR, and one Satin pencil
Jardin de Plantes
. I want to get more colors. I like them a lot. I know Dominique has a fantastic NARS lipstick and lip pencil collection.

drinks.gif
tipsy.gif
<--- Anneri
i wanted something really vampy so i went with train blue. the bright pink ones look very pretty maybe in the future.

Dominique33

[COLOR=000000]Dragon Girl,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]Cruella,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]Damned,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]413BLKR, and one Satin pencil[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]Jardin de Plantes[/COLOR]
. I want to get more colors. I like them a lot. I know Dominique has a fantastic NARS lipstick and lip pencil collection. :drinks: :tipsy:  

Prettypackages

wavey.gif
Hi Prettypackages!!! I hope all is well with you! I've missed you!!! Your mani sounds nice---Essie FSA is such a pretty lavender!
I love it, if I didn't have other colors to wear, I'd wear it al summer.

All is alright. LOL I'm sick again, didn't have internet for awhile (stupid comcast), got a lil busy... blah blah blah.... You know how it goes. Now I'm slowing catching up. Well, I'm just jumping into this thread, I was about 40 pages behind. LOL

MACina

This one is still on my list....so far I have only Yu and loveeeeeeeeeee it
eyelove.gif

Jardin des plantes is an online exclusive here it's a vibrant colour. If you're looking for a great pink fuchsia I strongly. recommand Luxembourg and fo bold reds. Majella and Palais Royal. Golshan is beautiful too.
smiles.gif
I have the 4 of them I worship Nars for creating those gorgeous lip pencils

Dominique33

This one is still on my list....so far I have only Yu and loveeeeeeeeeee it
eyelove.gif
Yu is such a bright pink ( as I have Schiap I decided to pass on that one but it's gorgeous ! )
eyelove.gif
So far there are 12 shades ( and one exclusive ), many are must-haves ! And most of all, the texture is a must-have !

MACina

Yes, the texture is really divine
heart.gif

Yu is such a bright pink ( as I have Schiap I decided to pass on that one but it's gorgeous ! )
eyelove.gif
So far there are 12 shades ( and one exclusive ), many are must-haves ! And most of all, the texture is a must-have !

Latest posts