Name The Eyeshadows

Addicted_2_MAC

Hey guys, just needed some help here. I got these palette from a seller as an extra. It doesnt have any shade name so i need you guys to name the eyeshadows. Thanks in advance.

dsc00015jq9.jpg

dsc00016pj9.jpg

dsc00017jo2.jpg

1st row
?, ?, ?
2nd row
?, ?, ?

dsc00018pg6.jpg

1st row
?, ?, ?
2nd row
?, ?, ?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted_2_MAC
Hey guys, just needed some help here. I got these palette from a seller as an extra. It doesnt have any shade name so i need you guys to name the eyeshadows. Thanks in advance.

dsc00015jq9.jpg

dsc00016pj9.jpg

dsc00017jo2.jpg

1st row
majestic (L), palatial (S), maid of honor (S)
2nd row
knight (VP), courtly rose (M), rondelle (F)

dsc00018pg6.jpg

1st row
manor (F), honey lust (L), creme royal (VP)
2nd row
stately black (L), velvet lady (V), silver fog (F)

i inserted the colors into quote. i think i got them in the right order. i included the finishes next to the colors just to be sure.

good thing the seller gave them to you as an extra. these are extra display units that we are given to replace old ones that get yucky from people swatching. had they sold them to you they would be violating company policy (or whoever they got them from). hopefully the stuff you did buy wasn't from an employee.

anyways, enjoy your new colors.

gigglegirl

Yikes, thanks for the explanation Erine. I was like WTF they took off the lids?? Now this makes sense.....

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Yikes, thanks for the explanation Erine. I was like WTF they took off the lids?? Now this makes sense.....

sure thing. when those extras aren't used, they get put in the extra gratis box for employees to pick from for contests that counters/stores have.

Latest posts