name these colors!

lotus

hey! i'm hoping i can get some color suggestions that would be similar to the ones in the photos. i would like to recreate the looks, but i don't have any eye colors that would be similar to the ones here. also, can you help me with some application techniques?
the reason i chose beautiful asian women is because i find that they're eyes best resemble mine. i have a small crease, but then there are days where i don't have any. i love wearing browns, taupes, greys and silvers, but sometimes it's hard wearing these colors because i would look like i have a black eye! i also would like colors that aren't drab, but would like ones that have a light sheen or shine, but not too much. also, can you suggest any other colors that would best go with the ones you suggest? thanks!

Showgirl

The first one looks like a champagne shimmer on the lid with a bronzey brown on the outer V.... "All That Glitters" is a beautiful blendable Veluxe pearl with shimmer that might do for the lid colour (though test it first, it may be a little off depending on your skin tone to give the "my lids, but prettier and shimmery" look you require).

For the outer corner, "Tempting" is a beautiful bronzey brown that works well with "All That Glitters" and you could use to get a similar look to this. The shadow the model's wearing looks quite sheer, and "Tempting" is quite pigmented, so you'd need to blend well.

It also looks to me if there's a bit of some kind of translucent copper shade blended just above the outer socket line. The MAC colour I have that is most similar to this is "Falling Star" - a pinky shimmery muted copper, but I don't think that's QUITE right, and other folks here might be able to give you better advice.

The black and silver one: for the black you have a choice of Black Tied (shimmer) and Carbon (matte), both of which are lovely. The only MAC silver I have - Idol Eyes - would work well for this look, but be advised it's a very purpley toned, slightly sheer, very glittery silver with gold undertones (a lot of folk would insist it's purple not silver at all) so you may be better off looking at things like Silver Ring, Knight Divine instead.

Can't make out the colours on the third look clearly enough from the pic above - is it pink and gold?

Anyhoo. Hope this helps.

saniyairshad

All that Glitters is an obvious choice..
iagree.gif
with showgirl

Latest posts