NARS: Albatross (highlighting powder)

kimmy

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? oh yes.

i don't know how i lived without this before. it delivers a wonderful, very natural looking glow.

gabi03

Price [Value]: 5
Would you buy this product again? Definately yes

This highlighter is all i need, i'm NC50 for reference and it shows up as a light golden on my cheekbones, perfect.

with.the.band

Price [Value]: 3
Would you buy this product again? Won't even hesitate to buy it again if I ever ran out!

This is my favourite splurged on highlighter, and definitely one of my top 10 products of any type EVER. I'm NC25 since its after summer in this hemisphere and this looks like a sheer skin-coloured glow for me.

PillyPen

Overall Rating: 4.5
Would you buy this product again? Absolutely

I love Albatross, I honestly don't know what I did without it! But it's a little pricey. However, I've had it for over a year and still haven't put a dent in it, so you're paying for a lot of use out of it. I'd definitely recommend this, and have recommended it!

jazmatazz

Would you buy this product again? Yes, definitely.

I wear this almost every single day. It imparts a beautiful sheen/glow to the skin. While it is pricey it will last a long time and a little is all you need. Highly recommend especially for people looking for a warm toned highligher.

Mabelle

Packaging Quality: 4.5
Would you buy this product again? Hell yes

Albatros is amazing. It looks fantastic on my pale skin. it gives a beautiful gold cast, white giving me that white luminescent look i want. Its such a creamy powder and is so soft that i think you really need a good brush for it, otherwise youll destroy it. I use my 187. I also use it almost everyday to highlight my eyes.

Cupid

Packaging Quality: 4.5
Would you buy this product again? DEFINITELY!

This is my very first Nars blush and I love it! Highly pigmented and glides on incredibly smooth. It is very soft so you will def. need to use a high quality brush to get the best results and not destroy the blush. Gives an amazing glow to my NW45 skin an almost sunkissed look. I usually use Mac's honor as a highlighter...but this is way better!

BeautyByRivera

I really love this highlighter. It has amazing pigmentation and gives a definite glow. It's great for oily skinned people who should stay away from liquid or cream highlighters. If you have dark skin tones stay away, you could look very ashy. If anything, use a dark gold highlighter, like mac's cream color base in copper, and pick up some albatross but get rid of most of it on the back of your hand, and go over the cream color base lightly. It is very pricey but it lasts a long time and does not disappoint in the pigment department.

OXkimmieXO

Would you buy this product again? YES

I LOVE this product. I have huge pores on my cheeks and I'm always worried that illuminating products will just illuminate my pores. LOL. This was not a problem at all. Albatross applies great and stays in place all day, even on my oily skin.

shklnyk

Amazing product. Gives your skin really nice touch of shimmer that isn't too much. It is expensive but remember that you get a ton of very pigmented product that will last a long long time.

Knope2012

Overall: 5
Price: 3
Packaging: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I just got this last week and I love it as a highlighter for my NW15 skin! It brightens and gives me such a great glow. I honestly like it better than the MAC MSFs I've tried, as this shows up on my skin much better.

Viviana

Great highlighter for warm skintones....
I found out it looks the best with browns, golds, tans looks...it gives you this ethereal glow...like an angel youll feel, thats the only way to describe it.