NARS albatross vs. MAC vanilla pigment question

cocodivatime

Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm wondering if albatross has the same highlighting affect as MAC vanilla pigment.

I swatched Albatross on my hand today and it reminded me of my vanilla pigment just a little more gold.

Anyone know? Do I need both? Or can I pass on Albatross and save my money for a different NARS item?

thanks

rbella

I actually prefer Albatross as a highlighter. Vanilla pigment is gorgeous but is almost too much on the white side for me. I like the extra kick I get from the gold in the Albatross. Also, with Albatross you can multi-task (cheeks, whole lids, chest, etc.). I don't feel this is possible with the Vanilla pigment.

frocher

I agree with Rbella. Albatross is far more subtle as a highlighter, and prettier imo. However, with Vanilla pigment you can mix it into liquid products to add a bit of sparkle. So it really depends on how you want to use it.

tiramisu

I also think vanilla is whitish with a green gold tinge to it (greenish maybe because the whitish cast).
Albatross, like others said, is so much more subtle and multi-use on the face at least.

Latest posts