omgitzstephanie

th_LMAO.gif
lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif
lolz.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Okay so I just checked the Sephora site and went to NARS and peed myself. I don't know if anyone talked about this yet but for reals NARS is selling condoms with their Multiple stick in Orgasm. Its called the "Safter Set" which comes with 2 condoms that costs altogether $37(same as the normal Multiple stick by itself). LMFAO, am I the only one that thinks this is a joke?

P223609_hero.jpg

Too funny... I wonder who came up with this
tong.gif
th_crazy2.gif
th_thdeadea.gif

Oh yeah, they also sell the "Safest Set" which comes with a book on how to say "no" LMFAO.

P223608_hero.jpg

Can I add that these are all sold out on the Sephora Site.

xStarryEyedX

Oh my god that's so funny, if it were the orgasm lipgloss rather than the multiple stick i'd totally get it...
I'd probably feel weird buying that in a Sephora though, I look sooo young and I know the woman in my mall's sephora talk so much shit in their headpieces that I'd give them something to talk about fo'sho.

Tanks for posting this, it made me smile.

omgitzstephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStarryEyedX
Oh my god that's so funny, if it were the orgasm lipgloss rather than the multiple stick i'd totally get it...
I'd probably feel weird buying that in a Sephora though, I look sooo young and I know the woman in my mall's sephora talk so much shit in their headpieces that I'd give them something to talk about fo'sho.

Tanks for posting this, it made me smile.

LMFAO OMG ME TOO! bahaha i can imagine the Sephora lady giving me weird glances the whole time.
I love how it has the NARS packaging and that its like "free" considering it costs 37$ with or without the condoms.

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
LMFAO OMG ME TOO! bahaha i can imagine the Sephora lady giving me weird glances the whole time.
I love how it has the NARS packaging and that its like "free" considering it costs 37$ with or without the condoms.

haha yeah when you put it that way, free condoms.. hahaha
marc jacobs sells condoms now too..

Now if it were MAC, it would be an entirely different story. Could you imagine condoms in their eyeshadow shades (electric eel, passionate, etc)

omgitzstephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStarryEyedX
haha yeah when you put it that way, free condoms.. hahaha
marc jacobs sells condoms now too..

Now if it were MAC, it would be an entirely different story. Could you imagine condoms in their eyeshadow shades (electric eel, passionate, etc)

Sweet, cause whenever I think LV I think HIV Prevention.

ahaha check out our new condom, its coated with the same minerals as the MSFs!
yahoo.gif
wayy sexy.

kimmy

Quote:
yahoo.gif
wayy sexy.

sexy and healthy.
winks.gif

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Sweet, cause whenever I think LV I think HIV Prevention.

yahoo.gif
wayy sexy.

bahaha,
i wouldn't necessarily trust them.. i just think they'd be pretty colors.

....does thinking about the possiblility of mac condoms officially make me addicted?

*KT*

Great Bachelorette Party gift... if you want to give something useful instead of fruit-roll-up-panties.
cutey.gif

vocaltest

haha thats amazing!!
i wonder if they say anything on them? FCUK used to/still do make condoms, and on the end of them they said 'FCUK'. i only know that because my friend bought some and being the hillllllllarious 13 year old i was i decided to blow it up into a balloon.

Latest posts