NARS Customer Service

DILLIGAF

I didn't know where to put this so I started a thread. About a month ago I met Lisa LeSevr, National Artist for NARS cosmetics at my local Nordstrom's NARS counter. We were discussing the new summer line and I mentioned that it was almost impossible to get a pump for my foundation. I told her that they were sold out at the NYC boutique and on NARS.com. She said let me see what I can do. She went to the back and came back empty handed and told me the ONLY place to get a pump was either at the boutique or online. However she said she will be traveling with Francois in the coming weeks to promote his new book. She then took my email, address and telephone number and said she would be in touch. Fast forward to today and I come home to a package in my mailbox. I was wondering what the hell it could be because I've not ordered anything online and the name on the package seemed unfamiliar. Upon opening was a wonderful note from Lisa explaining that there was a delay in seding me my pump because of the book tour. She sent me a pump free of charge and her contact information should I need anything else from NARS that proves to be hard to find. I'm completely FLOORED! I totally forgot about the pump and assumed that she did too. NARS has just gained a LOYAL customer. I was already enamored of their products but this seals the deal. Lisa went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with my product. I plan on informing the corporate staff at NARS on the exceptional customer service I recieved from Lisa.

laylalovesmac

Holy
censored.gif
! That's just about the coolest thing ever! Yet another reason to love NARS!
heart.gif

Curly1908

SO cool. I'm already a NARS devotee, but I was debating on dropping about $150 on MAC or on NARS next week. And you just helped me make up my mind. :)

shontay07108

That's awesome! I've loved Nars for a long time and this is just another reason to love them. I've never had any CS issues, but I am glad to know that they know how to handle issues with other customers. Great company.

Monsy

I have amazing experience with CS service, too. Whenever i emailed them i always got an unswer. Last time i asked about pump, where i can buy it because i didnt want to order just that online and pay for shipping, so they gave me code for free shipping.

Latest posts