NARS Dupes

Cparrott09

I was wanting to purchase some NARS lipglosses and lipsticks but the prices are a bit steep when compared to MAC, is it worth getting them or does anyone have any dupe color suggestions?
These are the colors I was interested in:
Lipstick: Barbarella, Dolce Vita, and Casablanca
Lipgloss: Chihuahua, Orgasm, Striptease, and Turkish Delight

pdtb050606

Well Turkish Delight is like Angel Cream plushglass though it's been dc'd
Chihuahua from what I can remember kind of reminded me of Ample Pink plushglass, but I swapped my Chihuahua so I'm just going off of memory on that one

RoseMe

This isn't one on your list (sorry). But the Revlon Pearl Plum lipgloss is the 100% copy of Gothika. Beautiful beautiful color at less than half the price!

While at it, anyone knows if there is a dupe of Nars Babe gloss?

AshleyTatton

Nars Orgasm Lipgloss is IDENTICAL to Mac Nymphette Lipglass on my hand and lips. Had both in my purse and was trying to pick which one to put on.

machonesty

sephora brand has a blush thats dead on but i dont know the name. if u live near one go in and check out their blushes

butterflybones

Orgasm blush - Milani Blush in Luminous, Wet n Wild Silk Finish Blush in Pearlescent Pink (there's a list of a ton of others out there, but I think you should try these first, especially the Wet n Wild one).
Orgasm lip gloss - MAC Dazzleglass in Nymphette, NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Sungold Pink, Mary Kate and Ashley Truly Lipgloss, Milani Crystal Gloss in Summer Baby <-- my current favorite
Dolce Vita lipstick - CoverGirl Trushine Lipstick in Blushberry Shine (<-- being discontinued, so hurry if you want it)

These are the ones I know of personally/have heard of. If you check reviews on MUA they'll confirm it (the Milani gloss is referred to as a dupe of the Dazzleglass).

The following I found after some research:

NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss = Neutrogena MoistureShine in Groove

Amarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
I need a dupe for Orgasm blush...anyone?

Look at the link before
winkiss.gif

goldenhen

I also think MAC Style is along the same lines as Orgasm - for me, it's what I wanted Orgasm to be but much smoother and more flattering.

xliliumx

Any dupes for Super Orgasm? My sister keeps stealing mine and I'm so not prepared to dish out $32 for another lol. I'd rather get her a less expensive dupe, since she's pretty careless with things (being 15 and all...).

Brittany88

That's good to know about Nymphette being a dupe for the Orgasm gloss. I LOVE Nymphette, it's definitely my HG lipgloss. I had heard a lot of good things about the Orgasm gloss and I'd considered ordering it online. Now I'm glad I didn't.
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDior77
Looking for a MAC dupe of Nars's E/S in Ashes to ashes.

MAC Satin Taupe.

angelynv

I know a great dupe for Nars Torrid blush - its available in the UK only I think unless US and Canada get Famous by Sue Moxley products?? Anyhoo Famous by Sue Moxley (available at Superdrug in the UK) do a cream blush called Ingrid Copper which is a fantastic copy of the Nars Torrid blush and although its called a cream blush, its not creamy, just very smooth powder consistency - similar to Mac eyeshadow textures. Its just the most gorgeous blush and so cheap only £6!! I was sooo happy to find this as Nars blushes are super duper expensive in the UK.