NARS Matte Multiples

kalexis08

My eyes are on Siam and Vientiane. Just wondering how Vientiane would look on an NC44-45 skin complexion.

kalexis08

We got the same skin tone and the same choices on our list!
winks.gif
i went ahead and ordered Siam, gonna wait on Vientiane.

charismafulltv

i went ahead and ordered Siam, gonna wait on Vientiane.
I only ordered Siam for now. But not sure how Vientiane will look on our skin tone, it may not show up. I was hoping for Cappadoce but it wasn't available yet ;( Prolly I'll buy it with the OCC Mannequin tomorrow if it becomes available.

elegant-one

I don't own any of these yet. I am getting Siam, Copacabana & one of the other peachy pink ones. I'm not sure how I feel about having to use water with them like she did in the video. I'm ok with it, but it seems a bit odd to me. Anybody have any thoughts on it?

charismafulltv

I don't own any of these yet. I am getting Siam, Copacabana & one of the other peachy pink ones. I'm not sure how I feel about having to use water with them like she did in the video. I'm ok with it, but it seems a bit odd to me. Anybody have any thoughts on it?
I don't get it either! That got me all confused!

LavenderPearl

Siam is love.
eyelove.gif
She said you only need to use water if you want a sheerer look, so I think you'd be okay using a stippling brush to create a the sort of finish.

elegant-one

I just ordered Siam & that Koh Gen Do water to try. I got a bunch of great samples, A free year subscription to Allure plus...I redeemed my 500 points for that gorgeous Balenciaga Rosabotanica Set with the scarf that I'm going to give to my daughter-in-law.

LavenderPearl

Are you talking about that Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water? I've had that on my shopping list for a bit, please LMK how you like it! Siam too.
cutey.gif

Sephora seems to be doing better with the samples... I was on there today and surprised to see a BUXOM mini-gloss as a freebie instead of a 100-pt perk. If only I had gift cards instead of store credit...
sweatdrop.gif

elegant-one

Are you talking about that Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water? I've had that on my shopping list for a bit, please LMK how you like it! Siam too.
cutey.gif

Sephora seems to be doing better with the samples... I was on there today and surprised to see a BUXOM mini-gloss as a freebie instead of a 100-pt perk. If only I had gift cards instead of store credit...
sweatdrop.gif
^yep, I got the Buxom & the YSL sample & a Dior sample.

Yes, I got the Koh Gen Do cleansing spa water!!! Dilligaf in the Sephora thread on here just raved about it, so I read reviews & they all loved it so I bought the small bottle to try. I will definitely let you know ;)

Mybootsareheavy

Ugh just saw these pop up on Sephora. Going to stalk this thread for swatches until I decide. I'm thinking Altai & Siam look beautiful! It's hard to tell from Sephora because they all look orange-y.

erine1881

They've got 4 of the colours up on the NARS site. Not any of the ones I'm wanting to get, but they're getting there.

Latest posts