NARS @ NY Fashion Week - New Blush!

Lisianthus

A new NARS blush is coming out for A/W 2010! It looks gorgeous! I can't wait!
th_DANCE.gif
Does anyone know when the NARS autumn collection usually lauches? I really don't want to miss out.

You can see some of the new A/W 2010 NARS items being used at New York Fashion week here:

NARS A/W 2010 Trend Report: Thakoon |The Shades Of U Beauty Blog

Temptasia

I have both lovejoy and madly and they are not even similar to each other. Looking forward to checking out the new blush shade though.

monlnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
I have both lovejoy and madly and they are not even similar to each other. Looking forward to checking out the new blush shade though.

Hm, getting curious...

paopao

There are two new blushes coming, called Douceur and Enchanted (they suggest using Gina for a similar effect). Can't wait!

There will also be a brown e/s called Coconut Grove, a duo called Tzarine and another one called Rajashtan, a lippie called Tashkent. The lippie is supposed to be matte.

And this summer we will see a new lip balm with SPF called Bianca.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia

I've got both Lovejoy and Madly as well, and I agree they are not the same. Any new NARS blush that comes out I have to check out - they are the best out there, IMHO.

Latest posts