NARS 'Pure Radiant' Tinted Moisturizer

MarieMary

New shades available at Neiman Marcus:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/NARS-Pure-Radiant-Tinted-Moisturizer-Broad-Spectrum-SPF-30/prod147600116/

shiloh81

I wish it was availible but it shows it will ship by march 1. But the color terre neuve is supposed to be lighter than finland but the swatch makes it look darker. Now in nervous. When I called Nars they said there web site will have it March 1 and Sephora usually gets the new products about 2 weeks later.

MarieMary

Ooops I didn't see that. :/ Sorry for the misleading news.
And thank you for the correction. ;)

I don't trust those types of color swatches, but you're right, they make Terre-Neuve look darker than Finland. I hope Light 0 isn't Light 1.5 in disguise. :/

shiloh81

I was so exited I was hoping it was coming out sooner. I have to wait till sephora gets it cause I have about $100 in store credit I gotta use I also wanna try on the color. I love this tinted moisturizer finland was just to dark.

Aquamarine1543

Is it true Teree Neuve is lighter shade than Finland?
Based on NM's website, even Groenland is lighter than TN. Stupid color swatches! :S

MarieMary

Well, logic dictates that Light 0 is lighter than Light 1, etc... :p I don't know what's the deal with Neiman Marcus colors. I guess we better wait for March 1st. ;)

Aquamarine1543

Well, logic dictates that Light 0 is lighter than Light 1, etc... :p I don't know what's the deal with Neiman Marcus colors. I guess we better wait for March 1st. ;)

I talked with my MUA today and he said the new shades of TM are coming out soon (which means it's official info now!).
And another news is a new primer will be released too! (def. after the summer collection, but he didn't know an exact launch date)

MarieMary

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543

I talked with my MUA today and he said the new shades of TM are coming out soon (which means it's official info now!).
And another news is a new primer will be released too! (def. after the summer collection, but he didn't know an exact launch date)

Light Optimizing Primer Broad Spectrum SPF15. ;)

MarieMary

The new shades are now available on NARScosmetics.com
Terre Neuve is described as "Lightest with neutral pink undertone" and Groenland as "Light Medium with a neutral pink / peachy undertone".

ma146rina

Does it work for oily skin?and do you think that st Martinique would be too dark for an nc25?i can only order this online and i don't know which shade to choose.i think Alaska would be ok for me now in the winter(i'm currently an nc20)but i want to use it in the summer months.

Nastka

I'm interested in Terre Neuve, too. At the moment I'm mixing Finland with Missha's Perfect Cover in 13 and it just about hits the spot. It would be nice to have more options, though, and not only in the TM. NARS' foundations tend to lean too yellow in Siberia, the lightest shade, except in the Firming Foundation which is nicely neutral.

kpxgenie

eca56ffc_image.jpeg
Nc25 here with Alaska, Mac MSFN in Light-Medium, theBalm Mary Loumanizer on nose, cheeks to highlight (& s naturally oily forehead lol sorry).

Aquamarine1543

I wore Finland today and I still felt it's little dark and quite orange on my face.:S
I hope Terre Neuve doesn't have orange undertone. I need the TM which is light ivory!

MarieMary

Swatches of Groenland and Terre-Neuve.
She uses Vanilla Concealer btw.

Source: http://rachelmakeupandskincare.blogspot.fr/2013/03/new-at-nars-light-reflecting-setting.html

I asked a NARS artist through their website, and I was told Terre-Neuve is lighter and pinker than Finland.

Aquamarine1543

Swatches of Groenland and Terre-Neuve.
She uses Vanilla Concealer btw.

Source: http://rachelmakeupandskincare.blogspot.fr/2013/03/new-at-nars-light-reflecting-setting.html

I asked a NARS artist through their website, and I was told Terre-Neuve is lighter and pinker than Finland.
It looks darker than I expected. I mean it doesn't look a lot lighter than Finland.
TV is pinker than Finland? No matter how light it is, it's better for me not to get it. :(

shellygrrl

Staff member
In Rachel's swatches it looks more yellow to me. *shrugs* Not saying I disbelieve you, it's just... strangeness. I think I need to see them swatched side-by-side.

Latest posts