• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

NARS: Sheer Glow (foundation)

ktbeta

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: I LOVE this foundation! It's perfect for my dryish skin, gives medium satin coverage, and does not cause any breakouts for me. Despite the word 'glow', there is not even a hint of shimmer or glitter as in Revlon PhotoReady.

I was so pleased that the Mont Blanc color is a great match for my NW10-15 skin. Applies like a dream with fingers; I have not even attempted to apply with a brush because it blends so well and I would hate to waste product! Took my mom to buy this as well, and she loves it too. My only wish is that the bottle came with a pump, which the testers have.

flushed

Price [Value]: 3

I love this foundation. It is the only foundation with enough yellow tones to match my Asian/olive skin. I think I'm an NC35(not really because I don't fit any MAC foundations) but I match Stromboli in the SG. You have to be sure that your skin is well moisturised because the foundation does enhance dry patches. It gives the most flawless yet natural finish of any foundation I've ever used. It is a medium coverage foundation but you can build it to be full. I wouldn't set with a poder because it can take away the satin finish that makes this foundation so beautiful! I prefer to use my fingers to apply, but if my skin is particularly bad, I'll use the 187 to stipple

thebeautybible

Packaging Quality: 3.5

I loved this foundation when I first got it. It gives good coverage, lovely finish and in a good colour range. Yeah its kinda pricey but so are all high end foundations. I like it with a few brushes like the MAC 109 and MAC 187. Gives really flawless look. I stopped using it for a while there to try some other foundations and just went back to it again the other day and was totally impressed all over again! Great foundation... worth the hype

pink4ever

Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes!!!

First high end purchase ever for me! This is gorgeous on the skin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! This is probably the only foundation that ever truly worked for me. Too bad it's expensive otherwise this would be my go to foundation. I highly recommend this it's so pretty :)

romi79_2008

Overall Rating: 3
Price [Value]: 3
Would you buy this product again? No
I bought this because of all good reviews it received and i was quite disappointed. It matches well colorwise and looks natural after a couple of hours, those are the plus facts but for me it is very hard to blend, needs a lot of work to melt in the skin and it`s noticeable at first no matter how much I blend. I have little acne like 1-2 /month so I don`t think I need much cover except that period of month when I usually layer several times my foundation for the area of the face but this one doesn`t cover that well and wears off pretty quickly. so I think it`s pretty expensive for what it offers

Shadowy Lady

Would you buy this product again? yes
This is def my HG everyday foundation. It has a wonderful satiny finish and lasts on me for over 6 hours (more if I set with powder). I also found a good colour match which always makes it better. To ppl who find sheer glow hard to blend, you're supposed to apply this with fingers and not a sponge or a brush. This foundation is formulated to warm up to touch and that is the only way flawless finish is accomplished.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5

General Comments on this product: This foundation is the only one that I'm not allergic to. I think it's wonderful. Excellent coverage, natural finish, wears beautifully all day.

suenoojos

Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? yes

mont blanc is a perfect match !!

SistaPlease

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? No

I am in the color Deauville and I wish I could say that I love this foundation! This foundation gave me the perfect amount of coverage, but yet somehow still let my skin show through! The color was a great match and I enjoyed the way it felt on my skin. Sadly, this foundation broke me out something horrible! I was getting 2 or 3 new bumps on my jawline everyday! After spending about 3 months trying to determine what was breaking me out, this was the last thing I stopped using. My skin cleared up and I now I just get the odd spot around that time of the month. I am so sad that this foundation didn't work for me because I truly thought I had found my HG, but the breakouts just weren't worth it!