NARS - The Multiple Coffret!

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
They are way too big and I doubt I will ever finish one before it expires. NARS - please make Mini Multiple sticks!
smiles.gif

Thank you, NARS for listening to my prayers! Grab them while you can - 3 small multiple sticks
th_DANCE.gif
Unfortunately.. I already own the full size of South Beach and Copacabana so I won't be getting this set.. just though I'd pass the word along! plus, with the F&F sale this is a great deal

Sephora: NARS The Multiple Coffret: Combination Sets

shadowaddict

I've never used these. Do you think they will work with oily skin? I love Nars e/s and just ordered the blush duo Orgasm/Albatross from Sephora last week. I've used it now a couple of times and I love the combo. I've never bought the Orgasm because I thought it might be too bright for my NC15 skin but you can really work it how you want.

gigiopolis

WANT IT!

I actually wanna know if the Multiples work with oilier skin as well. And also, I've got weird flakiness in my cheeks from time to time (and yet...it's oily at the same time?), what do you girls think?

mizuki~

I've never tried Multiples before but it better work for oily skin because I just ordered it lol
choochoo.gif

alka1

They tend to work for all skin types.. they're not designed for one particular skin type. It's a cream-to-powder formula. I have oily skin and I don't have any complaints
smiles.gif

paopao

I LOVE this and NEED it. It's a great idea, making the multiples in such a tiny size (has anyone ever finished one??)

Latest posts