Naughty Weekend - Bachelorette FOTN & Dirrrrty FOTD

purrtykitty

Two looks from this weekend! First up, a glittery looks I wore out for a bachelorette party! I tried to get a sunlight shot to show the glittery goodness, but the sun was too low. And grrr...the purple sheen from the TKB Purple Sparks doesn't show up, either.

GlitteryBachelorette2.jpg

GlitteryBachelorette.jpg

GlitteryBachelorette3.jpg

GlitteryBachelorette4.jpg

Sunlight
GlitteryBachelorette7.jpg

GlitteryBachelorette5.jpg

GlitteryBachelorette6.jpg

Products Used:
UDPP
Pixel Paint
Silver Fog p/g
Reflects Pearl Glitter (soooo effin' pretty!!)
TKB Trading Purple Sparks Glitter (in the crease, since you can't see it)
Lightfall e/s
Wolf p/g (blended up onto the lid)
Blacktrack f/l
Copperplate e/s (in brows)
Shu Uemura Lash Fix
P&P Lash
Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Dazzlelash Mascara
Cute Blush
Subculture l/l
Illamasqua Electrify l/g
Via Veneto d/g

And a look from when I played with my GPS. That ish didn't budge for 12+ hours - no primer!

Dirrrrty2.jpg

Dirrrrty.jpg

Dirrrrty3.jpg

Dirrrrty4.jpg

Dirrrrty5.jpg

Products Used:
Dirty GPS
Hard to Please e/s
Antiqued e/s
Passionate e/s
Pink Papillion e/s
Dazzlelight e/s
Black Line p/g
Copperplate e/s (in brows)
Shu Uemura Lash Fix
Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Prim & Proper Blush
Naked l/l
Smile d/g

Shadowy Lady

girl you are so gorgeous I'm at loss for words! Both looks are so soft and well blended, love them!

And now I need Reflects Pearl thanks to you
greengrin.gif

What did you use to blend the glitter? I always have to "work" with mine a lot to make it come out smoothly. I've been trying out looks to use for my Sex & the City 2 premiers party we're throwing next month - I'm definitely using glitter.

purrtykitty

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-B-Bombshell
What did you use to blend the glitter? I always have to "work" with mine a lot to make it come out smoothly. I've been trying out looks to use for my Sex & the City 2 premiers party we're throwing next month - I'm definitely using glitter.

I just used Fix+ and then dipped my brush lightly into the glitter so there was a fine layer of glitter on the brush (tapping it as necessary to get the fine layer). Make sure that all the clumps of glitter are tapped off, otherwise it will go on chunky and won't blend as well. Then, I just lightly swiped the brush over my lids.

I think it also helped that I used the glitter over a shimmery base, so it really adds just extra sparkle, rather than letting the glitter speak for itself.

angelisagemini

Love the diiiirty look, lol. I haven't figured out yet how to blend dirty. My below ground is so easy to blend, but not dirty. I'll have to try this look out!

purrtykitty

Thank you!

My Dirty blended quite nicely with the 217. Just a couple of swipes of the GPS, then I blended away!

Latest posts