NC 25 skin with melasma on forehead

Kuki

Hello Everyone!​

I'm an NC 25 on my face, but I've got melasma on my forehead from taking pills (which ive stopped) so my forehead has small darker patches.
I love studio fix fluid because the colour on my face everywhere else is PERFECT! but because i have dry skin, the studio fix fluid isn't really the best choice for me anyhow.

When I apply NC25 all over, my forehead looks almost grey. A MAC MA told me to put bronzer (she gave me Matte Bronze) on my forehead to "warm it up". I tried it, and it was rubbish and didn't defeat the object because my forehead looked even worse and much darker!
nonono.gif

I tried a darker colour on my forehead (NC35) and lighter everywhere else, and it looked like i had 2 colours on!
nonono.gif

I also put NC 35 all over my face, and I looked like an umpa lumpa!
thmbdn.gif

Somebody also told me to use NC 25 all over, and then highlight my forehead!
th_dunno.gif

I'm, considering trying to cover it with concealer first in an NW, but I'm not sure which type to try. I currently use select cover up in NW25 for under my eyes, but it looks a bit dodgy on my forehead!lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated because i feel really miserable!
If all else fails, I'm just gonna cut a fringe (bangs)!lol

xThank youx

Meisje

I had a dime sized dark spot over my eye (which I ended up having to get frozen with liquid nitrogen since it looked "suspicious" to my derm) and I used to cover it by applying foundation, and after that set, stippling concealer onto it. The application --- dotting or pushing it in instead of smearing it, and then letting it dry --- really made a difference.

I wish I could help in terms of the color.

Miss. Herzeleid

If you are thinking about using a concealer, i think Studio Finish would work well. The website says that it effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks. So maybe this would work well for you.

I hope this helps
smiles.gif

Latest posts