NC43,44,45 - Favorite pink lipsticks?!

Elle93

sorry if there is already a thread like this.

To all NC43,44,45 ladies. What your favorite soft pink and bright pink lipsticks?

gabi03

MAC
Hot Gossip
Craving
Girl About Town
Snow Orchid
Viva Glam Gaga

MUFE
Intense Rogue No 34
No 36

NARS
Schiap
Funny Face

honybr

I haven't a clue what foundation shade I am, but MAC's Wonderstruck is a gorgeous soft pink.

Senoj

Right now I like Viva Glam Gaga lipstick, it comes off as the perfect baby pink lipstick for WOC. I layer it with a clear lip glass.

cocomia

How do you make Pink Nouveau look non-ashy on you guys? Do you use lipliner or is it really just a matter of confidence?
smiles.gif

I'm NC40, so I'm a tad lighter than NC43-45, but I like MAC's Lickable (bright pink), Revlon's Pink In The Afternoon (muted/nude pink), and Cosmo (MLBB pink)
smiles.gif
I hope that helps somewhat!

MoGiselle

i really like show orchid but if you just want to put your foot in the door try up the amp its a pinkish purple. just beautiful

angelynv

adnegveill35 I have both Please Me and Kinda Sexy - Please me is a blue toned pale pink - i am nc43 and I love it - also its really easy to tone down with lipliner and lipgloss. Kinda Sexy is one of my favourite nude lipsticks as it is a gorgeous peachy pink colour that looks sooo good with any type of smokey eye - buy them!! haha!

Latest posts