Need Foundation Recommendations

Grace

Hey everyone...I'm running out of my low-end foundation and wanted to try out a mac again. The last one I tried was the HyperReal SPF and I didn't really like it. I have oily skin but as of lately the foundation I'm using is going on flaky because my skin's a bit dry now. I would perfer something not in a glass bottle. What would you all recommed that goes on really nice and doesn't make me look all dried out in the morning or an oil sheet during the day. Thanks everyone in advance!
smiles.gif

pinkmilk

Im a total grease pan if i dont wear blot powder throughout the day... but the newest foundation that i have been using that totally works for my combination/mostly oily face is studio finish studio matte foundation. It has spf 8 and is non conmedogenic... or however you spell it. (they are soon discontinuing it so get it soon!)

I use that as a foundation and then invisible set powder (pro) when i apply makeup in the morning. throuhout the day i use the blot poweder to keep shine away. OH! and i also use the oil control moisterizer before i put any makeup on. (moisturizing the skin before applying makeup is essential!) Ever since ive been doing this routine... my skin doenst get oily till around lunch time [which is 12-1] and sometimes on cold days it doesnt get oily till evening time.

HTH!

Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Im a total grease pan if i dont wear blot powder throughout the day... but the newest foundation that i have been using that totally works for my combination/mostly oily face is studio finish studio matte foundation. It has spf 8 and is non conmedogenic... or however you spell it. (they are soon discontinuing it so get it soon!)

i'll definately have to look into that one this weekend. i use blotting sheets throughout the day to keep the oil away. i definately need something non-clogging because i have very mild breakouts when i get lazy about washing my face at night.

MACreation

Have you tried bare minerals? Not sure how it would work on you since i have combo skin, just an idea
smiles.gif

Grace

i actually have used it for a couple years and still use it to give my skin a break. i adore the glimmers

lovemichelle

I can't wait to try Bare Minerals. I ordered it off QVC, but they are a pain in the ass shipping everything seperatly so I won't get to try it until everything comes in.

beautifulxdisaster

Ita with pinkmilk, the Studio Finish Matte is great!!! It's matte but not cakey matte, I gave up mac foundation but now I love this one! It only comes in a few shades though, they dc'd some. It comes in a tube so it can't break and you only need a tiny bit.

Latest posts