Need HELP! Wedding on Saturday!!

fafinette21

hey!! ok so i'm going to my friends wedding on saturday and i have NO idea what to wear. it is at 2:00pm in the afternoon and it is outside (they have a tent in case it rains). i was originally going to wear a dark purple dress. BUT the bridesmaids are wearing a light purple and i don't want to be wearing the same colour as them. SO then i was thinking maybe a nice black dress and do a pop of colour with something like a pink clutch. but then i've read on a bunch of websites that you shouldn't wear black to a day wedding
th_dunno.gif
so now maybe thinking i should try and get a turquoise/teal dress and get a colourful clutch. maybe like yellow? but i dunno if it will go with my shoes and is this too bright for a wedding?? need suggestionsss!!

these are my shoes: Dress: Enthuse

xShoegal

You shouldnt wear white, black is okay! (I´m going for a wedding in summer too and I will wear a black dress too... ) What about a brown dress, this would be suitable with ur shoes... ? If the weather isn´t good, you can wear a bolero, which fits to ur dress. The clutch or bag would be nice in the lighter tone of the shoes, maybe "creme" ... or you can buy a clutch in pink or something and wear a scarf, a barette (or shoes) in the same color... but don´t wear something toooooo bright, this isn´t polite I read
smiles.gif
hope this helped a little!

ZoeKat

Those are cute shoes! I ignore those rules about black because I think black is classy and I look good in it. The only question I ask myself when considering black is "Am I going to be in the sun a lot?" I think black with a colorful clutch would be cute. I also like the idea of a teal dress, teal is so pretty. I'd like those shoes, a teal dress, and a black clutch.

Latest posts