Need help with UDPP that has dried up

mjacqueline

I managed to salvage one and a half 5g jars of UDPP when I thought my tube had no more. Well the UDPP was creamy for a while and now its so difficult to blend on my lids. I tried heating it up with a hairdryer, totally didn't work at all. Does this mean I have to throw out my jars?

thelove4tequila

I've also had to crack open my "empty" jar and put the remains in a jar. About 2 months later it still as it was in its orginial packaging. I'm guessing your just gonna have to get a new UDPP.
ssad.gif

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncerBlur
Dunno but have you tried adding some water-based mixing medium to see if that will help?

That's what I was going to suggest.

If you don't have or want to buy the mixing medium, you can make your own using 1 part glycerin [can be found at your local drugstore] and 3 parts purified water. It'll cost you about 6 bucks total.

macmistress

I hate the tube bottle thingy. Its so hard to get it out and I have hardly used it!

Anyone have trouble blending on the UDPP? DO you let it try on ure lids?

MAC_Diva

UDPP is hard to blend on. It doesn't even stay put on my lids when I return home from work. Maybe its the flourescents? Maybe I just have really oily lids? Maybe I put on too much? I have no idea. Any help?

FiestyFemme

I agree that it sounds like you might need to just spring for another tube. Or what about TF Shadow Insurance? I've been using UD PP for almost 2 years now, and mine is almost empty. I didn't want to cut open the tube because that's a lot of trouble, and I was afraid it would dry out before I could use it up. Sounds like that's what happened to you. I went ahead and bought a tube of TF Shadow Insurance, and I'm hoping it will be just as good as the PP. The squeeze tube is just so much better than that dang genie bottle!

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Diva
UDPP is hard to blend on. It doesn't even stay put on my lids when I return home from work. Maybe its the flourescents? Maybe I just have really oily lids? Maybe I put on too much? I have no idea. Any help?

I did a small experiment with my UDPP, If i put too much its extremely hard to blend once i place my eyeshadow on my lid it wont budge, and it will crease if you put too much.

Use sparingly 2-3 dots is good enough to prevent crease and its much easier to blend
smiles.gif

I've never hand this problem with mac paint points not matter how much of it i placed on my eye

Cyanide.Candy

Does anyone know how long UDPP will last for in a brand new unopened bottle?

I have a back-up that's BNIB that I don't plan no using for aaaages yet.. is it likely to go off?

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide.Candy
Does anyone know how long UDPP will last for in a brand new unopened bottle?

I have a back-up that's BNIB that I don't plan no using for aaaages yet.. is it likely to go off?

Glad you asked this because I have a back up of UDPP as well and I still haven't had any issues with my current one, which I've been using for months.

Latest posts