Need Help!

Emmi

Ok girls, i really need a halloween look.. i'm gonna dress up like old time dancer, black simple dress and tull underskirt and have a lots of muff in my lower back area. This kind but in black (i'm gonna do it myself, 'cause i'm dressmaker)

mplayerc20050826140148935mv.jpg

So i would really want to glue some colored strass in my skin, but don't know how would i do it.. i have a picture it's Ayumi Hamasaki's Kanaryan video screencap, but if you girls have any suggestion so let me know
smiles.gif
And some makeup style tips
smiles.gif

13.kanariya57.jpg

13.kanariya39.jpg

ruby_soho

One time I did that with clear nailpolish. It worked well. Im sure it wouldn't be that bad for one night, people get nailpolish on themselves all the time.

glittergoddess27

Heck,.. try some eyelash glue,.. it was made to be flexible for the eye but keep those fragile little suckers on with a lot of motion,.....That is beautiful,... when you do it make sure to share some pics.

Starbright211

There is this stuff that adheres rhinestones to your skin called spirit gum. (I have this friend that is a dancer and she uses it to adhere her pasties for contests). If you want to glue rhinestones to your face, eyelash adhesive works really well, comes off easy too. Spirit gum needs to be removed with alcohol.
To use rhinestones with the eyelash adhesive, put a little bit on your thigh and get out a good pair of tweezers, dip the back of your rhinestone in the adhesive and place on your face...
Spirit gum comes in a bottle like nail polish with a brush, and you just coat the back of your rhinestone and place on your body.
The place we always get spirit gum from is a costume shop, if that helps you find it...

Emmi

Thank you all, i try to finf that spirit gum, i know what you mean.. i found cute star rhinestones and put some colored round ones on my skin..i hope it's gonna look good!
smiles.gif

Latest posts