Need Rec's for payday haul tomorrow!

MACBunny

I have about $80 to spend at the Pro Store tomorrow. I only have Rose pigment so far, so I was wanting to get more. I'm thinking Vanilla but I need other rec's for piggies, shadesticks, and e/s. I already have Penny, Sharkskin, and Lucky Jade s/s.

For e/s, I wanted to choose two of the following: Star Violet, Tempting, Bronze, Humid, Gleam, or Tilt.

Here is a pic of me... TIA!

522153391_l.jpg

caRpediEm17

i highly recommend bronze and humid e/s and beige-ing s/s...also for an eye combo, go for naked lunch and twinks e/s

serendipityii

Sea Me is a great blue shadestick, or Crimsonaire can be layered under pink e/s. For an e/s, I'd choose Humid... I love that color!

Kat

I'd choose Bronze (best brown ever) and Star Violet. The latter especially if you like rose pigment
smiles.gif
I adore humid but it's not as versatile in my opinion, only because I find it takes a lot of patience to work with as a lid colour. I always end up using it to line because I'm lazy! the FOTDs on here done with it are always hot though.

asnbrb

Humid, definitely. Also, if you're thinking of Star Violet, try it on first. I found that some of the purpley pink ones (like Trax & Star Violet) SOMETIMES make me look like I got punched in the eye!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts