Need to vent, mankind disgusts me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbrookecorex

It's about a hit and run death that just happened at my school (University of Connecticut). I just have to share this and my feelings somewhere.... it really makes me sad/angry how awful people can be, and how people can have no conscience...

On Saturday night, someone driving hit a freshman girl and sped away as she fell to the ground.
She was found unconscious had to be transported to a hospital via a helicopter, and today after 2 days on life support, she died.
AND NO ONE HAS COME FORTH.
There's signs up like every 2 feet on campus about this,
They've sent out like 4 emails to 40,000 people already asking for any information about the incident,
And some piece of shit is sitting there right now reading the email we all just got about her death, and knowing THEY FUCKED KILLED SOMEONE.
OK, it was dark, it was 3am, who knows the person might have been wearing dark clothes and walking half in the road, you hit them, it was an ACCIDENT. Officials will UNDERSTAND that you obviously didn't do it on purpose.
But for the love of christ, WHEN YOU DRIVE AWAY, AND THEN FIND OUT THAT THE GIRLS DEAD and you STILL don't DO anything about it, it becomes MURDER. NOW you're an awful human being, and NOW you should rot in hell. I don't even know HOW someone can live with themselves knowing they KILLED someone. I don't even understand how you could slam into a person with your car and not check to see if they're ok!!
Knowing and keeping the secret that when you were in college you killed someone will prove to be much worse than jailtime, ENJOY you asshole.

Im praying that someone comes forth with information, either turns themself in if they're at all a respectable person, or if they get 'caught' somehow.

Beauty Mark

I'm sorry that happened. It's so sad. Some people are too irresponsible and scared to do the right thing.

If that person has any conscience, I hope it's eating away at him/her and makes him/her come forth.

NutMeg

Sometimes people don't realise that it's never too late to do the right thing. Personally, I would have stopped, and I'm sure most decent people would. However I can see how someone could panic and drive off. Later it's easy to see what the right thing to do was, but some people think it's too late, they're in too deep. I'm not by any means excusing this person, and I can see how much this has effected you, and probably everyone involved, but I can also see how it could happen. I think there are very few people who would not be absolutely eaten alive in a situation like this if it happened to them. Which is justice if you think about it.

prinzessin784

You go to UConn? I used to go there!
I (of course) heard about that and I feel the same way. It's pretty freaking disgusting. It was likely someone who was drunk/high (not that there's a shortage of people like that around UConn) and either didn't know what happened or is now scared to death to come forward. I hope they find who did this fast and bring them to justice, because it's just sick.

Hawkeye

**HUGS***
Yup. Mankind is full of monsters. People who don't care. They seriously do not. So what if it's a human being-it's not them. They do the same thing with animals as well-they abuse them etc. They try to run over an animal because it's fun.
I often think about Man and why we even exist. We are truely a horrible race that refuses to do good so instead we do bad.
I'm sorry to hear about that girl and I hope they find the person too. I'll keep her family and friends in my thoughts.

redambition

that is disgusting
ssad.gif

i hope they find the person who did this, or that the person who did this realises what they've done and comes forward.

ssad.gif

shlomit_mp

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
Yup. Mankind is full of monsters. People who don't care. They seriously do not. So what if it's a human being-it's not them. They do the same thing with animals as well-they abuse them etc. They try to run over an animal because it's fun.
I often think about Man and why we even exist. We are truely a horrible race that refuses to do good so instead we do bad.

iagree.gif

queenofdisaster

i really hope someone comes forth. that happened in my hometown, only to a 6 year old girl walking home from school with her brother and sister. she died within the next 3 days, and no-one came forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts