needing/looking for suggestions. a link to some ideas i have

orodwen

http://specktra.net/forum/gallery/br...3&userid=11291
the pics in the link above will give you a good idea of what i'm wanting to do w/ my hair.

the pic below will also give you an idea of the shade of orange in my hair & of how blonde i am. i'm going to add the orange higher up my head, keeping the front & top blonde, & then add another shade (like the reds in my link) to the lower areas:
335073.jpeg

thanks for looking & for helping.
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

Shawna

Too funny. I looked at the pics in your link and picked out the blonde one on the bottom with the barette. Then I noticed that you liked that one best. I think that would totally suit you. Post pics when you get it done.

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Too funny. I looked at the pics in your link and picked out the blonde one on the bottom with the barette. Then I noticed that you liked that one best. I think that would totally suit you. Post pics when you get it done.

hehe, thanks & will do, shawna.
smiles.gif
do you think one of those reds would look good w/ the orange in my hair? here are a couple more picks of the orange (& the blonde & winey shade, which the wine/maroon shade is now gone):
333042.jpeg

and here the orange (& the purple beneath it) are more fresh:
361290.jpeg

fluffy.gif

Eye<3Colour

my opinion. i think a burgandy would look awesome with the blonde and orange!!!
smiles.gif
but thats just what i think
smiles.gif

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

I agree. I am going to the hairdresser in a couple of weeks and I am getting red and orange added to my brown hair with blonde highlights. I might throw some purple in there too. It's fall, have fun with fall colours.

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

well, the 1st colour under the orange was, in essence, a burgundy. it dulled down the blonde & didn't make the orange pop. it's in the pic above where i'm wearing those teal-ish baubles.
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I agree. I am going to the hairdresser in a couple of weeks and I am getting red and orange added to my brown hair with blonde highlights. I might throw some purple in there too. It's fall, have fun with fall colours.

how fun! i hope you post a pic or two.
greengrin.gif
i was thinking of doing an autumn-themed scheme but then i thought i just wanna have fun. i'm gonna cover the purple for the winter season, add even more orange & throw another colour in to funkify it more. btw, did any of the reds i posted in my gallery look good to you?
fluffy.gif

Latest posts