Neutrogena Wave ***rave*** !!!

MacArtist

I just purchased the neutrogena wave tonight after seeing it on tv. It's awesome! My skin feels and looks so smooth and I swear my skin looks a whole shade lighter! I highly recommend it. It comes with a 2 week supply of cleansing pads but I see no reason why you couldn't attach a flat round cotton pad to it and apply your own cleanser!
thmbup.gif

noahlowryfan

I'm going to get it. Just not sure when. I saw the good review it got on I think it was Glamour magazine. that what prompt me on getting it.

enviable

i love it too... the only con is the cleanser on the pad can be abit drying..
right now i'm squeezing out the cleanser and using my own on top...
i'm trying to find an alternative to replace their pads, if anyone has done it, please let me know...tia

elegant-one

So it doesn't come with plain pads that you can put your own cleanser on? Thats the way I would want to use it - not their cleanser.

GlamYOURUs

I like it but I always put my own cleanser on it, it doesn't foam enough for me on the pad itself. I even use a scrub on it and it does an amazing job!

elegant-one

what about the Neutrogena one that is about $30 something - has anyone tried it? That one looked really nice & durable

elegant-one

Ok, I bought the wave tonight! Cute little thing. It definitely cleanses well & my skin was amazingly soft. I put my own cleanser on it. It was sold out everywhere but the last drugstore I checked had 2 left. I wish they made a 100 count plain pads for it.

kaexbabey

i didn't like it much. it stung when the cleanser that was on my forehead would drip near my eye. and yeah it doesn't foam as much as they show on the commercials. i didn't see anything TOO special about this. i like the microdermabrasion set better, but i think i'll try this with a scrub too.

GlamYOURUs

The microdermabrasion set is better no doubt but for everyday use the wave is a good product. Instead of using your hands to wash your face, why not use a device that can wash it, cleanse it, scrub it and even polish it? Its like a mini massage device for the face.
You can't use microdermabrasion everyday or your skin will suffer and breakdown. Its not meant to use everyday even though the home kits say so. But it also depends on your skin type. Maybe the formula is different and not as intense as what the dermatologists use.

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
The microdermabrasion set is better no doubt but for everyday use the wave is a good product. Instead of using your hands to wash your face, why not use a device that can wash it, cleanse it, scrub it and even polish it? Its like a mini massage device for the face.
You can't use microdermabrasion everyday or your skin will suffer and breakdown. Its not meant to use everyday even though the home kits say so. But it also depends on your skin type. Maybe the formula is different and not as intense as what the dermatologists use.

oh yeah i never thought of using the wave to wash my face with everyday. i thought of it like the microdermabrasion and only used it 2-3 times a week, which is how i do use the microdermabrasion, not everyday. but i think i'll try putting more of my clinique cleanser like how you other girls do it
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
How much was it?

Drugstores have it from 10.99 - 13.99 which is a pretty decent price. I really like it. And Glamyourus is right, its perfect just for a nice healthy cleansing.

elegant-one

Looking at my face/skin today after using the wave thing last night, it looks like glass, flawless & smooth! I agree that the cleanser already on the pad is too drying so i'm going to rinse the pad out & just put my own on.

MacArtist

I've been using it morning and night, hope that's not too much? I put my Dior milky cleanser right on the pad and use it that way (I find the cleanser that's on the pad very drying also). I really think it does a great job for the price! As far as the replacement pads go, do you think something like a stridex pad would work? (I'd rinse it out first and put my dior cleanser on it)

elegant-one

I'm still LOVING this little thing LOL The drugstore close to me said that they just keep selling out of it. Sounds pretty popular. I'm so glad that you posted this! Thanks

MacArtist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I'm still LOVING this little thing LOL The drugstore close to me said that they just keep selling out of it. Sounds pretty popular. I'm so glad that you posted this! Thanks

You're so welcome! I am totally still loving it too! My skin is so smooth my makeup slides right off haha !!!

Latest posts