• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

NEW cat eye tutorial. chrome yellow, swimming, blah.

contrabassoon

Nice colour combination! I agree with you, cat eye AND eye liner does take lots and lots of practice, I myself am getting much better but it's still a bit tricky.

Kelaia

Beautiful! I would never be able to wear those colours, but they suit you so well! Also, love the eyeliner flick tip - never thought of doing it that way before, thanks! I am going to give it a try
smiles.gif

NicksWifey

The way you did the cat eye looks so easy to duplicate! I can't wait to try it when I get home! I love the colors too! Thanks so much for posting, your work here is gorgeous!

magpierat

Amazing, thanks! I've been really wanting to try bringing my eyeliner into the inner corner, but I HATE lining under my eye, so I was worried it would look weird - clearly it can look AWESOME
greengrin.gif

'scuse me while I disappear to my dressing table....
smiles.gif

SugaLuv

ooh..this is such a beautiful look! i've just recently bought so many orange eyeshadows and was still figuring out what to do with them and now i have a look that i'll be trying out. thanks!

Latest posts