New limited edition quad with star embossing?

ellyk

Hi everyone! A local Chanel SA sent me a text with pics of this quad and the Holiday stuff. I hadn't seen the quad before, and she says it's a limited edition quad available on Black Friday. I've asked her what the name is, but she hasn't replied yet, and I thought I'd look on here to see if anyone already posted about it, but I don't think I've seen it. Anyone know anything??

cheburaha

Which counter is that: Macy's, Nordstrom, MN or Saks? Last year Macy's was selling the FNO nail polishes on Black Friday. But this is definitely something new! Exciting!

urbis

Isn't it the quad used during the past dubai runway (if this it was the haute couture cruise collection 2015)? It's name is reve d'orient or something similar ... And I guess Europe won't have it as usual (or only in some privileged spots)

ellyk

Which counter is that: Macy's, Nordstrom, MN or Saks? Last year Macy's was selling the FNO nail polishes on Black Friday. But this is definitely something new! Exciting!

It was at Bloomingdales. I hope Sweet Star comes soon too!

Quote: Originally Posted by urbis

Isn't it the quad used during the past dubai runway (if this it was the haute couture cruise collection 2015)? It's name is reve d'orient or something similar ... And I guess Europe won't have it as usual (or only in some privileged spots)
That's the name! Reve d'Orient. I went by and took a pic of the box. I didn't know it was used in the Dubai Cruise collection, thanks for the info!

urbis

It was at Bloomingdales. I hope Sweet Star comes soon too! That's the name! Reve d'Orient. I went by and took a pic of the box. I didn't know it was used in the Dubai Cruise collection, thanks for the info!
It looks amazing (even if I'm not sold on the coppery shade)

EllaS

Here's a post: http://instagram.com/p/t6DxgvhbB0/?modal=true

If you read through the comments, it sounds like it's EXTREMELY limited - the Harold Square Macy's only received 30 of them and it sounds like the SAs there don't even know they have them yet.

Icecaramellatte

Ooh Bloomies and Macy's will have it? Ooh which store should I stalk? I must have this. Black Friday is a long ways away.

peanut

The Chanel boutique at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas just received this. The number is 1 702 765 5505. Ask for Kelly.

Medgal07

Hi everyone! A local Chanel SA sent me a text with pics of this quad and the Holiday stuff. I hadn't seen the quad before, and she says it's a limited edition quad available on Black Friday. I've asked her what the name is, but she hasn't replied yet, and I thought I'd look on here to see if anyone already posted about it, but I don't think I've seen it. Anyone know anything??

thud.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Looks very nice. I have seen a pic on Instagram and was wondering which collection it was.

Scorpio69

Hi everyone! A local Chanel SA sent me a text with pics of this quad and the Holiday stuff. I hadn't seen the quad before, and she says it's a limited edition quad available on Black Friday. I've asked her what the name is, but she hasn't replied yet, and I thought I'd look on here to see if anyone already posted about it, but I don't think I've seen it. Anyone know anything?? [/quote
The Chanel boutique at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas just received this. The number is 1 702 765 5505. Ask for Kelly.
I just talked to Kelly, since iam not a chanel boutique customer she cannot sell it me, of all the elitist policies !!!

urbis

So you have to be a customer of the boutique to buy the palette??? I've been wearing no other make up but chanel in years, they should unwrap their red carpet for me each time I come near to a chanel corner!!! That's crazy!!!

Scorpio69

I know, even the SA said she does not like it but it's company policy. In this day and age...:shock:

patentg33k

It's showing up in Chanel boutiques now. I suspect it will go online. From the Dubai show.

sungelly87

I emailed my Barneys SA to see if she knows anything. This reminds me of the charlotte tillbury holiday palette http://houseoflure.blogspot.com/2014/08/charlotte-tilburys-christmas-holiday.html

ellyk

So you have to be a customer of the boutique to buy the palette??? I've been wearing no other make up but chanel in years, they should unwrap their red carpet for me each time I come near to a chanel corner!!! That's crazy!!!

Yea, it's a ridiculous policy. But if you buy just one item from a boutique (and get your name in the system), you'll be able to phone order from any boutique from then on. Try calling the San Francisco Bloomies and ask for Trina. I was told she only got in 9 :)

Scorpio69

Yea, it's a ridiculous policy. But if you buy just one item from a boutique (and get your name in the system), you'll be able to phone order from any boutique from then on. Try calling the San Francisco Bloomies and ask for Trina. I was told she only got in 9 :)
Thanks elly., I managed to talk to Trina, she only had one left !!!

Latest posts