New Lipglass/Lipstick for The First Lady

MACa6325xi

I was thinking that since we have a new First Lady in the White House, wouldn't it be nice if MAC devopled a "limited edition" lipglass and/or lipstick in her honor. They can call it "First Lady," "Michelle," "Beautiful," or whatever. It should be a color that everyone can wear, not only WOC. Now Fantasia Barrino had one, so you know Michelle Obama can have one. I don't know if she wears MAC and it really doesn't matter. I bet this lipglass/lipstick would sell out. Mrs. Obama wouldn't even have to promote it. They can even have a whole collection called "First Ladies," and create some colors with all of the former First Ladies in mind.

Hilly

That is a really cool idea for a color collection! They could call Hillary Clinton's lippie- Hilly!

TISH1124

I would purchase the whole set...I have actually liked all the first ladies in the White House....

KJBarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I would purchase the whole set...I have actually liked all the first ladies in the White House....

Second! They're making fun of me about this election- "Did you campaign for Barack or Michelle??" Wellllllll.....ummmmmm....

L281173

I don't think that Mrs Obama would go for such a thing. She is not in favor of endorsing big brand names, etc.. Plus also consider the fact that Michelle Obama is a Plane Jane type. She is not into makeup with the wild colors etc. like we are.

TISH1124

Maybe she could have a nude lipstick and gloss.....Colors could be catered to their personal taste like the other collections are...Doesn't have to be wild and crazy....I don't think any of them would...but entertaining the idea is fun.

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by L281173
I don't think that Mrs Obama would go for such a thing. She is not in favor of endorsing big brand names, etc.. Plus also consider the fact that Michelle Obama is a Plane Jane type. She is not into makeup with the wild colors etc. like we are.

Michelle Obama doesn't have to endorse anything. However, whenever she wears J Crew, Jimmy Choos, White House/Black Market, she is indirectly endorsing the product, and people seem to want whatever she's wearing. I truly believe that Mrs. Obama is not a "Plane Jane type." She is very beautiful and always looks great. However, there is nothing wrong with people who are "Plain Jane." In addition, MAC isn't makeup with "wild colors." MAC is for every age, every gender, etc.

Latest posts