NEW Milani Coming Up Roses blushes for Spring 2014

janineios

Ladies, these blushes are gorgeous and the formula is awesome. Wanted to share their beauty with everyone!
eac95bd3_image.jpeg
I have a full review with swatches on my blog if anyone is interested :) Link in sig and bio page

SloanePeterson

I love the flower pattern of the mold of the blushes. The only color I would be interested in, though, is Coral Cove. I personally don't like pink blushes all that much but I love peaches and corals. I would definitely buy Coral Cove if I didn't already own 3 blushes that look exactly like it! Thanks for the swatches, I checked them out.

thefbomb

They look so pretty I wish I knew where to buy Milani in toronto, but I thought I heard these wouldn't be available here anyway, oh well

janineios

I'm not sure about Canada! Maybe you could have a friend get them in the US and ship to you? I'd offer but the last time these blushes were released I couldn't find them anywhere, a friend in NY got them for me. I went to 10+ stores repeatedly with no luck! That's why I ordered straight from Milani this time.

thefbomb

I'm not sure about Canada! Maybe you could have a friend get them in the US and ship to you? I'd offer but the last time these blushes were released I couldn't find them anywhere, a friend in NY got them for me. I went to 10+ stores repeatedly with no luck! That's why I ordered straight from Milani this time.
YKNow I think I can order them on their site too, perhaps I'll do that!

SloanePeterson

Even though I said I didn't want any, I still went to 4 CVS's today to look for another item and I also looked for these. No dice. Not in any of the four CVS's closest to me. Maybe it would be best to order from Milani's website.

xlisaa

Even though I said I didn't want any, I still went to 4 CVS's today to look for another item and I also looked for these. No dice. Not in any of the four CVS's closest to me. Maybe it would be best to order from Milani's website.
I heard these are only available at Walgreens so I don't think CVS is having them this time around.

KrystalAnne

I want theseeeee! They look perfect for Spring &Summer. A Walgreens near me said they are expecting it to come in as an endcap display, but is not there yet :(

DILLIGAF

I actually got two of these blushes from my local Walgreen's. They had all 4 but I only got two and tomorrow they are going right back to the store. Coral Cove is a beautiful color but its a bit too chalky for my complextion. I also got Lady Rouge but its proving to be difficult to get it to swatch. I have to scratch it to get payoff and I'm not willing to have to do that every single time I want to use a blush.

janineios

I'm happy I ordered them online because, just like the first release, I NEVER found these in store. Not even an empty display. Nada. And I've been wearing Love Potion and Coral Cove to no end!!

samanthadee1688

I wanted these so bad in the beginning when they first came out and never ordered them. I am just now seeing them at my Fred Meyers that carry Milani. I bought two shades, have only tried one. Not sure how I feel about them, I kind of bought them out of impulse. But I was good and at least didn't buy all 4 like I originally had in my basket... :)

beautynotes

hello beauties!

Is it true they are making the milani rose powder blushes permanent? Last night I was searching instagram and a few people said that they are. As I haven't seen anything from milani themselves I thought I would ask you ladies and gentlemen if you knew anything about this!

Thank you x

Latest posts