**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

shontay07108

I was doing 3 a week at one point and how I have 23. I have to get swatching for this tread. I'm switching to 3 a month because there is so much that I want from NARS MAC etc. 
Mac is out of my rotation indefinitely. I'm ping ponging between mufe and nars and it's driving me crazy.

leahrenae

Mac is out of my rotation indefinitely. I'm ping ponging between mufe and nars and it's driving me crazy.
me too, Shontay! I'm gonna pick up a few of the lipsticks in the matte collection next month, but I'm over it.... MUFE is totally my fav brand and NARS has been releasing some excellent complexion products.

I'll be in dallas next month and will definitely stop at the boutique. gonna get a few (stock up) more matte shadows and maybe a few satin.

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by leahrenae

me too, Shontay! I'm gonna pick up a few of the lipsticks in the matte collection next month, but I'm over it.... MUFE is totally my fav brand and NARS has been releasing some excellent complexion products. 

I'll be in dallas next month and will definitely stop at the boutique. gonna get a few (stock up) more matte shadows and maybe a few satin. 

How did i miss these new lippies lol!! I tried the nars audacious ones and told myself i wouldn't, but they're so amazing< i like nars blushes but im not having an affair with them haha. Aside from the new artist shadows, ive been wearing their hd fdn & mat velvet for 2+ years now. I think Il have to wait for swatches, only 2-3 matte mufe lipsticks are showing available in my store. which can mean nothing lol. and right now tarte and bobbi brown are my favorite blushes.

brunettespylove

Lots of swatches coming soon. I finally was able to swatch the ones I got at the boutique last week
7f8e9110_image.jpeg

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by leahrenae

I NEED every matte shadow you've swatched! and I324 is pretty, reminds me of sumptuous olive.

the mattes are so impressive !! ha yes kinda, makes me want to swatch them side by side since i have both. I originally wanted D320, but it was too glittery for me?

DILLIGAF

Top Row (b-t) I-922: Orchid I-340: Lime Green ME-912: Electric Purple Bottom Row(b-t) I-606: Pinky Earth I-324: Bronze Khaki I-628: Reptile Without and with flash

DILLIGAF

Lime green and electric purple looks very pretty on your skin
Thank you. I didn't like the Lime green in the old formula of shadows from MUFE. It was very patchy and not that pigmented. However this one is AMAZEBALLS!!!! I just realized that it reminds me of a better version of the MAC starflash shadows. If you liked those you will LOVE these.

charismafulltv

Thank you. I didn't like the Lime green in the old formula of shadows from MUFE. It was very patchy and not that pigmented. However this one is AMAZEBALLS!!!! I just realized that it reminds me of a better version of the MAC starflash shadows. If you liked those you will LOVE these.
Love the new MUFE shadows. I got 3 and wait to get some more for the upcoming F&F sale.

deanfour

I just bought three more of these. They have such high quality that I'm not even interested in the new UD Vice 3 palette. I love them!!!