New Naked Basics Palette

katelyn0

Love it. Does anyone know when this will be on Sephora.com ?? UD website won't ship to Canada, annoying...

kimbunney

I'm hearing its not worth it but how are you guys liking it? I'm trying to resist but it seems to great for traveling.

Dominique33

I'll skip on this palette, I have pretty Two Faced palettes with matte eyeshadows ( one is called the Matte palette ) so I really don't need this one. Sad to know that UD now belongs to l'Oréal, where is creativity going I wonder ?

ohmissdee

You can still order the palette on the urban decay website. The palette is very cute but not worth it if you already have the second one. It is definitely more portable because it is so small but you're only getting 6 shadows and no brush/primer for $27.

It's now available in the UK (through Debenhams online, but not in person). I was interested, but have other UD things I'd rather spend my money on, so was pleased to see I'd been picked as a member of the Beauty Club V.I.P Panel for UD & will be receiving the Basics palette, primer potion, and Lip Junkie :)

rabideloise

Hey all, the palette is available at Sephora now. It's online too. For $27 I think it's a great value because a single shadow costs $18, so that's already $4.50 per shade! I love mine.

I just can't bring myself to buy the first 2 naked palettes, but I love matte shadows, I love urban decay and I love the price of this palette. so it is a no brainer for me.

hazyday

I have Naked 1 and 2 and was planning on skipping Naked Basics. Then I saw it in person and bought it at Ulta yesterday. I really like it and it's the perfect size for traveling!

LC Balthazar

For those of you who have it, how are the shadows? Are they powdery and prone to fallout? I have both naked palettes but hardly reach for them because they are so glittery and have fallout issues. Should I expect the same from this one? Thanks!

For those of you who have it, how are the shadows? Are they powdery and prone to fallout?

The only shadow to have fallout is Foxy, none of the rest have given me any trouble at all. Having checked it against my single shadow of the same shade, it's a little more fallout than it "used to have", but I've just learned to give my brush a good tap before using it :)

LC Balthazar

The only shadow to have fallout is Foxy, none of the rest have given me any trouble at all.  Having checked it against my single shadow of the same shade, it's a little more fallout than it "used to have", but I've just learned to give my brush a good tap before using it :)
Thank you!

SamanthaDeMuro

I'm on the fence about this one. I bought a bunch of UD eye shadows in singles before buying the Naked 1 Palette. I can skip the Naked 2 Palette because I have most of the colors in that one. So should I spend my money on this palette? Too-Faced makes a great looking palette called The Naked Eyes Palette and it looks awesome, but I've heard so many mixed reviews on it. So please help advise me. UD Naked Basics Palette or Too-Faced or none? I also have the Lorac Pro Palette, two Stila Palettes and the Balm's NudeTude palette. I love them all. So if anyone can advise me on which palette would be best, please do. For the longest time, I coveted the Stila In the Know Palette and finally got it. I've been coveting both the UD Naked Basics AND the Too-Faced one. Which do y'all think is better quality and value? Thank you.

LC Balthazar

I'm on the fence about this one. I bought a bunch of UD eye shadows in singles before buying the Naked 1 Palette. I can skip the Naked 2 Palette because I have most of the colors in that one. So should I spend my money on this palette? Too-Faced makes a great looking palette called The Naked Eyes Palette and it looks awesome, but I've heard so many mixed reviews on it. So please help advise me. UD Naked Basics Palette or Too-Faced or none? I also have the Lorac Pro Palette, two Stila Palettes and the Balm's NudeTude palette. I love them all. So if anyone can advise me on which palette would be best, please do. For the longest time, I coveted the Stila In the Know Palette and finally got it. I've been coveting both the UD Naked Basics AND the Too-Faced one. Which do y'all think is better quality and value? Thank you.
I got and and I like it OK. But I don't think it's a must have. The shadows are soft and powdery which can get all over the place (the palette and your face). I would only get it if you like UD shadows and you need neutral matte colors.

SamanthaDeMuro

Well, I do LOVE UD eyeshadows but I have plenty of neutral MAC eyeshadow shades and UD ones as well. But it tempts me so. However, the color range isn't much and it seems kind of blah. But for some illogical reason I feel like I need it. I may just go with the Too-Faced palette. Thanks for your input LC.

LC Balthazar

Well, I do LOVE UD eyeshadows but I have plenty of neutral MAC eyeshadow shades and UD ones as well. But it tempts me so. However, the color range isn't much and it seems kind of blah. But for some illogical reason I feel like I need it. I may just go with the Too-Faced palette. Thanks for your input LC.
Ya, try something new. Hope you like it!

Carolina Marie

i just bought one a week ago and I really like it, i don't own either of the other two because I have so many browns and neutrals but so far i really like it, you can create natural to smokey looks with it :)

Latest posts