New Specktra platform feedback and bug reporting

bis

I noticed that too. Not in my posts, haven't quoted a pic, but I saw it in other peoples' posts.
Thanks for confirming this. Have you tried to quote a pic and was ok for you? If you did and it worked fine for you, were you on a Mac by any chance?

LMD84

I haven't been able to thumb up/like a comment or post since I started using a Mac computer. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
are you clicking the thumb up button and then clicking add to reputation? they have changed it where you have to click both of these now to give a thumbs up. i'm on a mac and it's working fine for me...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just had a little box pop up at the right bottom corner of my screen, but I couldn't read what it said as I was clicking on the next page too quickly. But it won't appear again, so I'm just curious what that was? I haven't seen it before. All I could read before it was gone was that it said Specktra at the top.

ZoZo

I have a problem getting back to the other page or post, I have to press back more than three times to take me back to the previous page.
Why this happened? I do'nt have this problem when I log in from the IPAD!

bis

I just had a little box pop up at the right bottom corner of my screen, but I couldn't read what it said as I was clicking on the next page too quickly. But it won't appear again, so I'm just curious what that was? I haven't seen it before. All I could read before it was gone was that it said Specktra at the top.
It might have been a questionnaire that Specktra is doing.
I have a problem getting back to the other page or post, I have to press back more than three times to take me back to the previous page. Why this happened? I do'nt have this problem when I log in from the IPAD!
Would you mind sharing which OS and browser you have this problem with?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Since the last update, I think one or two days ago, whenever I get a new private message it shows a high number like 16 or 18 new messages even though I received just one. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not aware of anyone else with the issue yet, but we will definitely look in to it for you! Thanks! =)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
When I receive a PM there used to be that little box that popped up, saying ''You have 1 new private message'', but since two days I believe, I don't get that anymore. So I was wondering if that's a bug?

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
When I receive a PM there used to be that little box that popped up, saying ''You have 1 new private message'', but since two days I believe, I don't get that anymore. So I was wondering if that's a bug?
Just sent you a pm to test things out, so if you could please reply back, I'd appreciate it! Thanks =)

tmiller

New User
I forgot my password and I was trying to change it and I never received the email. I had to register a new account.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot my password and I was trying to change it and I never received the email. I had to register a new account.

@tmiller, Please PM me with what your old username was. I can help you out and we can merge this new account with the old one, so you can keep your previous posts/post count, etc.
Thanks!

Latest posts