New Stila Eyeshadow Duos

sara13

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
Sephora: Stila Eye Shadow Duo: Eyeshadow Sets

I actually like this idea because Stila e/s single pans are HUGE, but why oh why are they raising their prices even higher? Hmph.

I'm excited! I can't even totally blame them for raising the prices, because they are one of the larger eyeshadows out on the market, and other brands have really caught up with them (like MAC, for instance).

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
the blue/black looks perfect! what do they mean 'beauty insider'?

I think it's a program you can sign up for. I was looking at this on my friend's computer who is signed up for it. I'm not totally sure how it works, though.

I really like how these are separated pans, I really don't like when 2 colors are put in the same pan. I wonder how they "reformulated" them though, I love them just the way they are!

I really like the looks of Vieux Carre myself. =]

Beauty Mark

The Sephora Beauty Insider program is awesome. I don't know if it's only for the US, but you get a card (it's free, too). For every dollar you spend at Sephora, you get points added top your "Beauty Bank." When you reach a certain point in your Beauty Bank, you get free, exclusive samples. I got a sample of Clinique mascara today, and I've received other good stuff that way as well. They're decent sized samples and are always really cool things that they don't normally offer as samples.

They also occasionally will do promos like the Stila shadows early.

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
I'm loving the concept but most if not all of the duos contain pre-existing colors which really bums me out. Poop!

Really? That's a bummer, this would have been a great chance to do new color combos!

silentkite

I like the split pan, rather than the 2 shadows in one pan. It seems less messy that way.

I don't really find myself lemming any of them, though.

sweetmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
I'm loving the concept but most if not all of the duos contain pre-existing colors which really bums me out. Poop!

I know, that's kind of annoying. But I still want them, lol.

Ms. Z

The color combinations look nice, I would like to see real photos of them.
I will probably pass, too many good MAC collections coming out soon.

sweetmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartcolor
I think the duos are $20 'cause it is two colors. Aren't their normal shadows still $16?

-Lauren

Yes, you're right. The regular pans are still $16.

Latest posts