New to MAC Recs!

Rinstar

Hi everyone! I am new to MAC, Cult of Cherry was the first collection I really got into. I have 2 eye shadows (Amber Lights and Solar White), 2 Lipglasses (Russian Red and Jampacked), 3 Lipsticks (two Viva Glam shades- a brownish and a bright pink, and MAC Red), and the Tempting quad from CoC.
I have really fair skin, green eyes, and light brown hair.
What MAC products are must trys for me? TIA for any suggestions!!!
thmbup.gif

cetati

A great start. Could you let us know what you're looking for? Basics, neutrals... lippies.. eyeshadows.. pigments.. paint pots..? That way it's easier to pinpoint exact product recs.

Rinstar

I'm really looking for anything! What are paint pots? I am getting the 5 warm pigments from Little Darlings to try them out...
My make-up collection is huge, so it's not like I really need anything. I guess I am lacking in blushes, if I had to pick a weak area of my collection.

cetati

The five warm pigments are great.. I got them and they are just lovely to work with, go well together, super easy.

Dollymix is my favorite MAC blush, and I don't own any others despite having swatched a million.

I just got my first paint pot in Indianwood lately and it's the most amazing reddish-bronze color and I LOVE IT. Paint Pots are kind of like.. these creamy formula for eyeshadow that work amazingly as a base or by themselves and layering it with other colors really brings depth.

In my opinion, if you already have a TON of make up, the things in MAC most of interest:

- Paint Pots
- Mineral Skin Finishes (both So Ceylon and Petticoat, the two LE ones that are out right now, are great)
- Pigments

Those are the things that MAC does really well that not many other companies do.

sharkbytes

I have to recommend Tenderling blush for fair skin. It's a soft neutral peach with a hint of tan that works so nicely on fair complexions.

Also, you must check out the Fluidlines! MAC makes the best gel eyeliners I've ever used, and Blacktrack is a must. There's quite a few other colors too, but if you're on a budget I'd just grab Blacktrack and maybe Dipdown (dark brown)

Rinstar

Paint pots sound fun! Thanks for the suggestions! That's exactly what I need, products that MAC does differently/better than anyone else. Thanks a lot!

Latest posts