New to Specktra Hi All!!!

Hey Everyone,
Im brand new to Specktra and brand to admitting my addiction to MAC. I pretty much sign over all of my paychecks to MAC and visit a CCO or MAC store at least once every 2 weeks or once a week if I can sneak out of the out without being noticed.
Now that I am embracing my MAC addiction, I'm super excited to be on Specktra and get all the info and talk to other people who are addicted like me
th_DANCE.gif

Hello, my name is Kim and
mac_addict.gif
and proud of it!

jdechant

Hello and welcome to Specktra...I've only been on the site for a few months, but let me tell you, you thought that you were a MAC addict before...just wait now that you are on here...so much info on upcoming collections, looks and recommendations! Its great. Lets just say your wallet is no longer safe..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
Hello and welcome to Specktra...I've only been on the site for a few months, but let me tell you, you thought that you were a MAC addict before...just wait now that you are on here...so much info on upcoming collections, looks and recommendations! Its great. Lets just say your wallet is no longer safe..lol

oh i know, my wallet has been hurting since ive found youtube and then found all these AMAZING AMAZING forums, i think i can easily say in the last 3 months i have bought more makeup than i have in my 20 years of living... and i was always the go-to girl when someone needed their makeup done in high school... my collection has grown from a traincase jampacked full, to 2 sets of clear plastic drawers and over 30 brushes
th_dunno.gif
oh well
greengrin.gif