!Two new shades!
24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil

Picture10.png

Picture8-2.png

Picture9.png

Three new shades!
Lipstick

dietcokeg

omg iam so getting the eyelash primer!! they really knw how 2 captalise with all the primer potion stuff!! gud for them..defo pickin up a few things!

SmokeSignal16

jawdrop.gif
I'm excited for alllll of it! The new primer for the face is really nice, but the glosses and everything else is just wow....can't wait to order it and get it!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Wow! Okay I am a sucker for purples, so in time, the two new Deluxe Eye Shadows will more than likely be mine. I might try the lash primer when I am done with my Clinique Lash Primer. And Oil Slick l/s looks promising too. I have never tried any UD lip products. And like everyone else, I want to try the Complexion Primer, although I am really digging the Bare Essentials Oil-Control Prime Time right now.

outinapout

I'm intrigued by all of the primers, but I think I should wait for some reviews to roll in- or maybe justify buying them so that I, myself, can review them! Yeah, that's it!

BBJay

Good Golly Miss Molly, would you look at all those primers. Sounds promising. Those shadows look super pretty.

Shoegal-fr

oh and the UD MUA told me also that they're coming with a new huge palette like they did with the Book Of Shadows!

bis

Oh, thanks for posting! Love the shadows already. I just need to get them somehow.
Or wait, maybe that is the reason I need to finally see the big Sephora in Paris
greengrin.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Oh, thanks for posting! Love the shadows already. I just need to get them somehow.
Or wait, maybe that is the reason I need to finally see the big Sephora in Paris
greengrin.gif

Haha!!! Let me know if you come, we may go shopping together!!!

outinapout

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
Does anyone know when these will be out? Got to have those shadows and liners.

It looks like they're already available on line, but I'm not sure if they're in stores yet.

gigiopolis

Yeah, it's available for order on the UD website but won't be for sale at Sephora until later on...maybe a month from now?

I have really high hopes for the new primers!

Latest posts