new VG6 lip glass?

rouquinne

has anyone bought it/tried it yet??

greengrin.gif

must have/pass it by....???

.VivaDiva.

I have both and VG is defo lighter. I will do a swatch this weekend... keep in mind though I am a NW45

coachkitten

It is a color that can be easily duped by an exsisting lipglass like nyphette and others. I agree with the post above and I also bought it for the charity aspect.

rouquinne

thanks, all!

since i am almost out of Nymphette and the regular VG6 lip glass, i will get it.

i do believe in contributing to the AIDS fund!

GlamYOURUs

I didn't buy it although it is a lovely color but it looks EXACTLY like Cult Fave l/g on ME. I couldn't tell the difference.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I didn't buy it although it is a lovely color but it looks EXACTLY like Cult Fave l/g on ME. I couldn't tell the difference.

I noticed that as well! Cult Fave seemed a bit frostier but they do look a lot similar.
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I noticed that as well! Cult Fave seemed a bit frostier but they do look a lot similar.
smiles.gif

Yeah! I mean look at the swatches someone posted in the fafi swatch thread...

FafiSwatches.jpg

L to R: top row, Fun N Sexy, Strawbaby, Utterly Frivolous, Flash-N-Dash; bottom row, Totally It, Squeeze It, Cult Fave, Viva Glam VI SE.

FantaZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Yeah! I mean look at the swatches someone posted in the fafi swatch thread...

FafiSwatches.jpg

L to R: top row, Fun N Sexy, Strawbaby, Utterly Frivolous, Flash-N-Dash; bottom row, Totally It, Squeeze It, Cult Fave, Viva Glam VI SE.

How is it in comparison with Courting Rose? Thanks =)

I think it depends on the person. I have both cult fave and viva glam VI SE, but they look totally different on me. Cult fave looks way darker on me than VG.

maandusa

didn't expect to like it, but planned to get it for the charity aspect.
got it.
LOVE IT.

seriously. so much that i e-mailed MAC and told them i really hope it's permanently added to the VG lineup.

it's NOTHING like Nymphette... which is a peachy/pink with gold...

VGVIse is very cool, a pearly blue-based light pink, which is why i thought i wouldn't like it very much.

Latest posts