FakeFluidline_2.jpg

FAKE Fluidline with eyeliner brush
Nice design, buy 1 get 1 free!

FakeBarbie_1.jpg

FAKE Barbie

FakeFluidline_3.jpg

FakeFluidline_4.jpg

FAKE Creme Eyeshadow Duo
2 in 1 creme eyeshadow with a sponge tip!

Fake_MAC_palette_5.jpg

FAKE Eye/Lip/Cheek Palette
I would get this palette if it were authentic.

Fake_MAC_mes_2.jpg

FAKE Mineralize Eyeshadow
Um...
sneaky.gif

FakePowder_1.jpg

FAKE Meteorites
It is the most ridiculous fake item I ever saw.

Kiss and Makeup

What?! MAC *totally* labels all their makeup "MAC Makeup!" So, you know, you don't confuse it with MAC Candy
winks.gif

I kind of like the square containers for the eyeliners, though. And if MAC would do duo fluidlines? How sweet would that be!?

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
What?! MAC *totally* labels all their makeup "MAC Makeup!" So, you know, you don't confuse it with MAC Candy
winks.gif

I kind of like the square containers for the eyeliners, though. And if MAC would do duo fluidlines? How sweet would that be!?

haha I noticed that too!! ...& that "fluidline" brush looks more like a lip brush.

MACLovin

LOL.. some of those are just so ridiculous. But I agree, if that huge palette was authentic I'd totally buy it.

I hate fakers though
angry.gif
They suck.

jdechant

LOL..oh my! Some people's children, hey guys?? I feel really bad for anyone that has been tricked by fakes..

alka1

Thanks for this. The sad thing is that there are actually people out there buying this stuff, thinking it's the real thing.

abbyquack

Oh My Gosh are these people serious? I hope no one IS buying these! Eww they look so cheap. My question is, if you could make a great fake product, why not make it, instead of making very obviously fake items??

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
I love how the "MAC" brushes come in a Lancome bag....Ummm, yea...

lol i had to look again after u said that. goood eyes! lol!!

mizuki~

It's weird how they have so many products that MAC doesn't even have! They just seem to take any product and slap MACs name on it

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
It's weird how they have so many products that MAC doesn't even have! They just seem to take any product and slap MACs name on it

Exactly. And that "palette"? Yes, MAC always includes sponge tip applicators with their shadows......
th_LMAO.gif

It's quite amusing, actually. I just feel badly for those who actually buy this stuff and think they are getting the real deal.

Latest posts