New Wonderful Hair that Brightened My Cloudy Day FOTD

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
that was such a heart breaking story, i feel for you. i really hope you sued that hair stylist or atleast took her ass to small claims court. that's such a shame that people would have no regard for others. you were her customer and her ignorance and ignoring you and seeming like you were bothering her made you suffer for her ignorance. but you do look astonishing both with your make-up and wigs. some of your looks gives me inspiration and i bought some sweetscents pigments because of you!

Naw, I did not sue her at all. She had done my hair for quite some time and had been good to me on many occasions. For some reason, instead of having the guts to tell me that she did not want to do my hair anymore, she simply burned it all off!

I never went back, but in a crazy way, I am most thankful for what happened. I have so much freedom and happiness with wigs- they are not at all like I thought they would be. And in winter time, they make great hats- no more worry about flattened hair after wearing hats. The hair insulates my head perfectly and keeps it the perfect warmth. In summer they are cool- except in like 100 degree weather when nothing is cool.
greengrin.gif

That discovery alone was worth the pain and suffering!

Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate you taking the time to say them.
th_hug.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyqmishee
I love this look, the hair and face look fabulous together. You look young and fresh. :)

You know, comments like this really have helped me to decide to go OUT (beyond the corner store, etc) with less makeup or even no makeup more often.

I still love to create art on my face, but it is nice to know that people think I look just fine with nothing at all.

greengrin.gif

Thanks
th_kiss.gif

almondeyez81

WOW! u r such a good person,u took the negativity and made it into something positive! You look great by the way, that experience made you more appreciative than angry and upset.Good for you!

Chic 2k6

I cant believe the hairdresser ignored you, you mustve felt so unconfident about your hair and im glad you can wear wigs, it means you can wear so many hairstyles! I've seen alot of your pics with different wigs and they're all unique and cool
greengrin.gif
Your story really touched me

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
I cant believe the hairdresser ignored you, you mustve felt so unconfident about your hair and im glad you can wear wigs, it means you can wear so many hairstyles! I've seen alot of your pics with different wigs and they're all unique and cool
greengrin.gif
Your story really touched me

I am glad that it touched you. I am so thankful that something so awful could be turned around for such fabulous good! I have not had this much fun ever until I got wigs. It really has opened me up as a makeup artist too- a LOt more freedom.

th_hug.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez81
WOW! u r such a good person,u took the negativity and made it into something positive! You look great by the way, that experience made you more appreciative than angry and upset.Good for you!

Thanks for the uplift- it was so nice of you to take the time to say that!

Latest posts