Sparkly eye make up perfect for new years eve, check!
1. Do your creme base in black, silver and white. Focus the black on
the outer part of the eyelid to give the eyeshadow most depth there.
Also put it in your lower lashline. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk,
Make Up Store High Tech Lighter - Jupiter and a glittery black
kohl from H&M.
2. Put Makeupcosmetics - Steel Silver all over the lid.
3. Put the same shadow under the eye.
4. Put the light Silver Lining från Ninja Minerals on the inner corner
of the eye.
5. Here I put MAD Minerals - Paramounton the outer corner of
the lid. This is a dark shimmery grey shadow.
6. Put the same shadow in the lower lashline.
7. Blend the colours together and the outer corners of them.
8. Put the pitch black Black (matte) from MAD along the top
lashline and a bit on the outer corner of the eyelid to deepen
the shimmery grey even more.
9. Put a champagne coloured highlighter on the inner corner of
the eye and under the brow. This one is from an old IsaDora palette.
10. Do your eyeliner as preferred.
9. Do your mascara and fix your brows. If you want a more plain
look you can stop here.
10. But if you're like me you can toss a massive load of silver
glitter on top too! Done!