News for Uk peeps

Glitziegal

I was speaking to mail order today and allegedly we are to have a UK MAC website. Which we will be able to order from.
th_worship.gif

All this and hopefully before the end off the year.

Apologies if this is old news but I heard it for the first time today, and have been bouncing since *squeeeee*

Edited to add:
I was just mooching around the MAC site, at the looks........and when I went in to view the individual looks.

There were prices in UK pounds, and a box to tick to add to basket.
There was no ckeckout button.......but promising. Yes?

turtle_pixie_

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH
that means I'll be able to fill my database with prices, hahaha.

caffn8me

I know I'm lucky being able to walk to a M·A·C store from where I live so this won't affect me. I've never had problems with rude service in either stores or counters. It will be good for lots of people though and I'm pleased it's happening at last.

I also hear that there is a Bristol store in the pipeline.

Vespcat

YAAY!
yahoo.gif
Thanks for this news Glitzie! Better start saving my pennies, although I wonder if it's gonna be UK prices or the much cheaper US prices?
th_confused_new.gif
I'm guessing we won't be that lucky!

labelslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
I know I'm lucky being able to walk to a M·A·C store from where I live so this won't affect me. I've never had problems with rude service in either stores or counters. It will be good for lots of people though and I'm pleased it's happening at last.

I also hear that there is a Bristol store in the pipeline.

I totally second this. I've never had any rude encounters from MAC SAs. True sometimes they're rushed off their feet especially during Saturday afternoons. But then that's the only time that I don't go into MAC, as I know everyone and their grandmother is going there, especially the Selfridges Oxford Street counter.

Sushi_Flower

Wow never thought that we would get our own website! I don't like shop online for anything but this would be very convenient if i start to in future especially if i really want something.Being able to see the prices would save alot of guessing aswell!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by medvssa
Baaaaaaaaah they should ship to all europe
ssad.gif

I'm sure they will eventually but they have to start somewhere!

medvssa

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
I'm sure they will eventually but they have to start somewhere!

I hope so, there is no mac in Belgium (wtf) and it is annoying...

Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by medvssa
Baaaaaaaaah they should ship to all europe
ssad.gif

Lets hope they get that genius idea soon!

labelslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I was speaking to mail order today and allegedly we are to have a UK MAC website. Which we will be able to order from.
th_worship.gif

All this and hopefully before the end off the year.

Apologies if this is old news but I heard it for the first time today, and have been bouncing since *squeeeee*

Edited to add:
I was just mooching around the MAC site, at the looks........and when I went in to view the individual looks.

There were prices in UK pounds, and a box to tick to add to basket.
There was no ckeckout button.......but promising. Yes?

How did you get the prices to show up in UK pounds?

caffn8me

I noticed that prices for holiday stuff showed up in pounds once too but the prices were wrong - they were simply the US dollar amount with a pound sign instead (for USA folks a British pound currency sign looks like this - £). The rest of the website had no prices. I think they may still be doing quite a bit of tweaking.

Sarah

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Brilliant news, about time now is all they need to do is give us simular prices to the US hehe
smiles.gif

Magpie

Excellent News, although I doubt very much my credit card and bank manager will think so. A little too convinient!!
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts